too potent

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Mar 29, 2014

Too potent for me, like having coffee etc. switched to Rainbow light food based formula for now. May try Nature's way alive women's in the ultra formula (one a day) not this max potency.

Horrible. Very difficult to swallow

Posted by 5296508535093609645 on Oct 07, 2016

The pill is very large that swallowing it is hard. It takes me several tries to take one. I even went out and bought one of those pill cutters. Yes I know you're not supposed to cut pills but thought it's vitamins so it shouldn't be harmful...but it doesn't even fit in the cutter! So doesn't work. What's worse? I actually bought several boxes to share with others too and all of us stopped taking it very early on. Really hating to waste this, I tried the longest but never made it to the second week...and that was only taking 1 pill once a day... Such a waste. There's also a bit of a nasty taste to the vitamin, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so painful to swallow. If you like the ingredients/brand, AND you're good with swallowing very large hard pills, maybe you can give it a try. But even my mum who can take larger pills easily found herself having trouble with this one and didn't like it, so be warned.

WORTHLESS

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Aug 12, 2010

THESE BIG HORSE PILLS DID NOTHING TO HELP MY WIFE.