beware of high doses of vitamin A

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

I took this together with cod oil and a skin care supplement, all containing vitamin A. Suddenly I felt abnormally tired, like drugged.... be aware! Don't take to many vitamins! The highest dose doesnt always mean the best...

Very Large Pill

Posted by Reviewer2750756 on Jun 04, 2015

This pill is 2 cm long and 1 cm thick. It's the thickness that makes it hard to swallow. It's okay if people don't have problems swallowing, because it has a lot of other good stuff in it. I also purchased Now brand Eve multi which has CoQ10 and superfruits. It is the same length but 1/2 cm thick and they were easier for me to take. I'm going to switch to taking a b complex, a separate mineral tablet, a chewable c, add ground flax to my diet, and continue taking evening primrose which helps me a lot. I might consider adding spirulina or a green drink as well. I get enough vitamin A and E from carrots and almonds and enough vitamin D from sunlight. So this pill is too big to be worth it for me.

Tablets too large

Posted by 5329155579958468758 on Jul 03, 2014

It is a nice supplement but the tablet is so large, I almost choked. Be careful.

Forma de las capsulas demasiado grandes

Posted by 4802276673468140368 on May 27, 2015

No se si es por grandes o por la forma, pero a principio era imposible tragarselas, me daban arcadas y lo pasaba fatal. Luego me acostumbré y todo correcto. Respecto a la composición y eficacia no puedo decir gran cosa, me lo tomo todas las mañanas pero no me he hecho un análisis para comprobar los niveles de las vitaminas y demás. No le encuentro contraindicación, me lo sigo tomando todas las mañanas.

Increased Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Apr 15, 2010

Great all around vitamin, gives me more energy and mood concentration.

Good multi

Posted by Reviewer2697127 on Aug 30, 2012

This seems like a good comprehensive multi, but I was disappointed that it is a tablet instead of a capsule. Capsules are much easier to digest/absorb.