Good Vitamins

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like these vitamins. They do have a strong odor/taste but it's nothing too off-putting. You're swallowing it quickly. You will barely notice. They are also fairly large pills, so that may take getting used to. I didn't realize when I ordered that these also come in a once per day variety. I plan to order that next time just for ease of use (these are 3x per day). They do make you pee neon, but you might find that as amusing as I do.

Very maxi multi!

Posted by 4710783596495385093 on Dec 04, 2013

Good vitamins with lots and lots of healthy ingredients! Very satisfied :) I haven't noticed the energy boost that many people here talk about, but then again my diet contains lots of vitamins itself so I wasn't really low in them. I love that these pills contain a mushroom complex that is great for the immune system. I'm not sure weather the 3 pills a day is too much when I also eat lots of fruits and veggies, so I've been taking 2 a day and feel like it's totally enough for me :)

良いのでしょうが。

Posted by Reviewer3347009 on Feb 16, 2013

マルチビタミンはアイハーブでも種類が多くて、どれが一番かはまだわかりません。日本お物よりは値段の面でも成分の面でも良いと思います。

solid multi-vitamin

Posted by 5435484233464377055 on Dec 09, 2012

Second time I've ordered this one.

great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 26, 2012

my favorite multivitamins!

pretty good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 17, 2012

These make a difference in how I feel.

噛んでます

Posted by Reviewer3314472 on Aug 30, 2012

三ヶ月毎日、夕食後に一つ飲んでます。 劇的な変化は、ないですが、気長に様子をみたいです。 大きくて飲めないので、噛み砕いて飲み込んでます。

These are Awesome!

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I love this multivitamin blend. I see a marked improvement in my energy levels. I was skeptical of the claims that I had read about this product when I first purchased it. I was not considering reordering the vitamins because I think they are very expensive. However, once I felt the difference it made, I am going back and repurchasing this product in bulk. I think I am going to make this my main source of vitamins since they replace most of the pills I currently have to take, but there are some things I should warn you about besides the expense. One thing is the size of the pills and another is the taste. These are some of the nastiest tasting pills I have ever taken, and you have to take 3 of them every day. Keep that in mind when you consider the price too. It is almost $20 for a 30 day supply. However, I still say they are worth the taste and the expense.

A good balance in the nutrition

Posted by healthybaby on May 10, 2012

Normally I will feel heaty after taking multivitamin.However, I dont feel heaty with this product. After taking this, urine will be yellowish for few times. Not like, previous multivitamin ( other brand), the yellowish urine will gone after visit the toilet one time.This is there only concern that I have. Thus, I will not taking the multivitamin daily but alternate days.

favourite

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Dec 05, 2011

it feels good taking these vitamins. has vegetable extracts and all that for a great price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »