噛んでます

Posted by Reviewer3314472 on Aug 30, 2012

三ヶ月毎日、夕食後に一つ飲んでます。 劇的な変化は、ないですが、気長に様子をみたいです。 大きくて飲めないので、噛み砕いて飲み込んでます。

These are Awesome!

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I love this multivitamin blend. I see a marked improvement in my energy levels. I was skeptical of the claims that I had read about this product when I first purchased it. I was not considering reordering the vitamins because I think they are very expensive. However, once I felt the difference it made, I am going back and repurchasing this product in bulk. I think I am going to make this my main source of vitamins since they replace most of the pills I currently have to take, but there are some things I should warn you about besides the expense. One thing is the size of the pills and another is the taste. These are some of the nastiest tasting pills I have ever taken, and you have to take 3 of them every day. Keep that in mind when you consider the price too. It is almost $20 for a 30 day supply. However, I still say they are worth the taste and the expense.

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This gives my body everything.

A good balance in the nutrition

Posted by healthybaby on May 10, 2012

Normally I will feel heaty after taking multivitamin.However, I dont feel heaty with this product. After taking this, urine will be yellowish for few times. Not like, previous multivitamin ( other brand), the yellowish urine will gone after visit the toilet one time.This is there only concern that I have. Thus, I will not taking the multivitamin daily but alternate days.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2827871 on Apr 10, 2012

I started to use these vitamins only 2 weeks ago. But I already feel that my nails become stronger and grow faster. I get a charge of energy for the whole day. A very good supplement.

The most complete MULTI-VITAMINS I´ve ever knew for my wife.

Posted by namorim on Jan 31, 2012

I am so happy with this product, it is complete and the price is so competitive. This is the elected multi.vitamins for my wife.

Perfecto

Posted by Reviewer1890129 on Jan 09, 2012

Perfecto

Quality without the high price

Posted by Reviewer3359199 on Jan 06, 2012

I love these food based vitamins. Everything about this supplement makes sense to me. It has everything I want in a multi. The price is a bonus.

good

Posted by Reviewer3149414 on Dec 28, 2011

good

favourite

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Dec 05, 2011

it feels good taking these vitamins. has vegetable extracts and all that for a great price!