Energy to spare!

Posted by Reviewer2148053 on Nov 10, 2011

I've been using these supplements for over a week now and I feel so much more energetic. These pills are packed with everything a woman needs. Highly recommend them.

Nature's Way-Women Multi-Vitamins & Minerals-90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2751899 on Dec 02, 2011

We received this great product on a timely basis and I wish to give it 5 stars as my wife is very pleased with its results. Its also a money saver compared to other brands.

Best Multivitamins I have tried.

Posted by 5223923968596188397 on May 23, 2015

This is definitely one of the better multivitamins. I can feel it gives more energy and I only take 2 a day, 1 in the morning and one in the evening. Thanks to Iherb for this wonderful product.Oh one more thing, the DHL service is just astonishing as it takes only, like 3 to 4 days to reach me in Malaysia! Great job!

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2879505 on Sep 27, 2013

they are a bit large, but they do really work great. They give me extra energy and I feel great. the quality of this brand is very good. I use some of their other products.

Love this Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Mar 09, 2014

I love this supplement!! The fact that the nutrients come from food means your body recognises it better and it contains good doses of all nutrients especially the B vitamins for energy. And so cheap! I would 100% recommend it :-)

easy to take

Posted by 5733974569432588742 on Jul 15, 2013

easy to take

Excellent

Posted by 5686682815780491389 on Jul 17, 2014

I love it.

Very maxi multi!

Posted by 4710783596495385093 on Dec 04, 2013

Good vitamins with lots and lots of healthy ingredients! Very satisfied :) I haven't noticed the energy boost that many people here talk about, but then again my diet contains lots of vitamins itself so I wasn't really low in them. I love that these pills contain a mushroom complex that is great for the immune system. I'm not sure weather the 3 pills a day is too much when I also eat lots of fruits and veggies, so I've been taking 2 a day and feel like it's totally enough for me :)

噛んでます

Posted by Reviewer3314472 on Aug 30, 2012

三ヶ月毎日、夕食後に一つ飲んでます。 劇的な変化は、ないですが、気長に様子をみたいです。 大きくて飲めないので、噛み砕いて飲み込んでます。

Good Vitamins

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like these vitamins. They do have a strong odor/taste but it's nothing too off-putting. You're swallowing it quickly. You will barely notice. They are also fairly large pills, so that may take getting used to. I didn't realize when I ordered that these also come in a once per day variety. I plan to order that next time just for ease of use (these are 3x per day). They do make you pee neon, but you might find that as amusing as I do.