best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1239245 on Nov 08, 2011

These vitamins have it all - Alive vitamins in general not just the ones for women/men. And if you try to buy "Alive" multivitamins in the store (which I have), check the ingredients list - it is not the same as this product online. The quality of the ingredients is so much better in these. For example, the source of calcium is plant based and therefore much easier for your body to absorb. I've been ordering these vitamins for over a year and they're awesome.

Energy to spare!

Posted by Reviewer2148053 on Nov 10, 2011

I've been using these supplements for over a week now and I feel so much more energetic. These pills are packed with everything a woman needs. Highly recommend them.

Nature's Way-Women Multi-Vitamins & Minerals-90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2751899 on Dec 02, 2011

We received this great product on a timely basis and I wish to give it 5 stars as my wife is very pleased with its results. Its also a money saver compared to other brands.

Best Multivitamins I have tried.

Posted by Nicholas64 on May 23, 2015

This is definitely one of the better multivitamins. I can feel it gives more energy and I only take 2 a day, 1 in the morning and one in the evening. Thanks to Iherb for this wonderful product.Oh one more thing, the DHL service is just astonishing as it takes only, like 3 to 4 days to reach me in Malaysia! Great job!

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2879505 on Sep 27, 2013

they are a bit large, but they do really work great. They give me extra energy and I feel great. the quality of this brand is very good. I use some of their other products.

Love this Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3203281 on Mar 09, 2014

I love this supplement!! The fact that the nutrients come from food means your body recognises it better and it contains good doses of all nutrients especially the B vitamins for energy. And so cheap! I would 100% recommend it :-)

easy to take

Posted by 5733974569432588742 on Jul 15, 2013

easy to take

Excellent

Posted by 5686682815780491389 on Jul 17, 2014

I love it.

Impresive

Posted by 4933084615215491505 on Sep 29, 2016

This has help lessen the severity of my migraines

Very maxi multi!

Posted by 4710783596495385093 on Dec 04, 2013

Good vitamins with lots and lots of healthy ingredients! Very satisfied :) I haven't noticed the energy boost that many people here talk about, but then again my diet contains lots of vitamins itself so I wasn't really low in them. I love that these pills contain a mushroom complex that is great for the immune system. I'm not sure weather the 3 pills a day is too much when I also eat lots of fruits and veggies, so I've been taking 2 a day and feel like it's totally enough for me :)