The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1386435 on Mar 15, 2009

Nature's Way is the Best aloe vera,Gel& juice ever.I love it and My Girl friend love's it.i have tried Many and this is the best on the Market.Not only that iHerb has the best price for it,where I have paid up to $12-$13 per bottle in store's.I alway's split what I order with My Lady,and She love's the way it make's Her skin glow.Don't go anywhere.

Seems fine...

Posted by Reviewer2756356 on Mar 24, 2009

I rub this on my skin and then take a couple big gulps every day. Tastes ok-- seems fine-- not much to report.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1131783 on Oct 08, 2009

Goes well with juice.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Oct 25, 2009

Seems good and fresh. I take 1 oz shot every morning with my daily vitamins to increase their absorption

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2326421 on Dec 07, 2009

I'm not really sure how to tell what benefits I am getting from this Aloe Vera gel and juice, but I have heard many people praising it. The juice/gel combination is a great idea, and it's very easy to drink. It tastes like a cross between a grapefruit and a green vegetable. Very refreshing!

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2789341 on Aug 10, 2010

I get the regular juice and the berry juice and mix them half and half as the berry one alone is just a little too sweet for me. Overall it is a great tasting juice and will buy again

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1987121 on Feb 06, 2012

This is a good tasting way of drinking Aloe Vera Juice. I mix this with the Wild Berry Flavor Aloe Vera Juice and it makes the perfect blend.

Neutral Taste

Posted by Reviewer1389905 on Nov 20, 2011

Very neutral taste and excellent supplement for my digestion.

I am impressed!!!

Posted by Reviewer2405104 on Dec 16, 2011

After just a few days of taking the Aloe juice with the circuflow my blood pressure went down and I have felt so much better. I will stay on these products and sleep better due to the fact that I won't hear my blood pounding throughout my body, waking me up. Thanks to you I am feeling so very much better.

I like it - seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 20, 2011

Recently started using aloe vera juice to settle my stomach and GI tract. Seems to be helping. I also tried the Nature's Way concentrated but prefer this one and also like Nature's Way, Aloe Vera, Whole Leaf Juice. I will continue to buy this.