Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1103742 on Jun 17, 2013

I take it every morning. he gave me the courage and disposição.eu am very allergic and it improved my allergy. I intend to do a stock here at home! already recommended it to all my work. LOVED!!

ottimo

Posted by 5758268882519664071 on Feb 28, 2014

ottimo

great product

Posted by Reviewer3058552 on Aug 11, 2014

iI alwaysgetalways get great serservice. The aloe really helps my skin.I find it a bit strong in taste so iI mix it into my morning juice.Since using this product several time a week,iI also ddon't take as much allergy medicines.

Natural energy level

Posted by Reviewer2898212 on Apr 05, 2012

I like this aloe juice, it's all natural, it's effective. The miraculous aloe leaf has benefited mankind for thousands of years. My full review of this product: http://www.5kopeks.com/2012/03/1-iherb/

Good product

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Mar 16, 2014

I am very happy with this product, reasonable price, good quality.

This Product Has Pulp

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Nov 04, 2013

I ordered 4 brands of aloe juice and gel and this is the only brand that has aloe pulp in it. There is also noticeable effect for intestinal issues after taking it. The label states: 99.7% Pure Aloe Gel & Juice and Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council This is an important information. The other brand that also states certification from the same Council is Lily of the Desert. So Nature Way and Lily of the Desert brands have the real stuff you are looking for. And this seems to be positively confirmed by my personal experience after taking them. Don't settle for less.

aloe

Posted by 5412572370005718661 on Feb 26, 2014

Wish it was labeled organic.

best all around i've found so far

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Dec 27, 2010

great price and it seems to be a good product. Have no complaints so far and will keep reordering.

Good stuff but...

Posted by Freddieboi on Apr 28, 2011

...could have been more concentrated though. One bottle goes very fast.

Pretty Decent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2463518 on May 07, 2010

I admit I am a purist when it comes to Aloe Vera, but this one is pretty good. While I prefer fresh, it is not always available. I find that this one is a really nice substitute. Plus if you mix it in a smoothie, you hardly know it is there.