Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2326421 on Dec 07, 2009

I'm not really sure how to tell what benefits I am getting from this Aloe Vera gel and juice, but I have heard many people praising it. The juice/gel combination is a great idea, and it's very easy to drink. It tastes like a cross between a grapefruit and a green vegetable. Very refreshing!

I am impressed!!!

Posted by Reviewer2405104 on Dec 16, 2011

After just a few days of taking the Aloe juice with the circuflow my blood pressure went down and I have felt so much better. I will stay on these products and sleep better due to the fact that I won't hear my blood pounding throughout my body, waking me up. Thanks to you I am feeling so very much better.

I like it - seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 20, 2011

Recently started using aloe vera juice to settle my stomach and GI tract. Seems to be helping. I also tried the Nature's Way concentrated but prefer this one and also like Nature's Way, Aloe Vera, Whole Leaf Juice. I will continue to buy this.

Great product

Posted by 4787132060922778369 on Nov 05, 2012

Great product , very fast international delivery

Pretty Decent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2463518 on May 07, 2010

I admit I am a purist when it comes to Aloe Vera, but this one is pretty good. While I prefer fresh, it is not always available. I find that this one is a really nice substitute. Plus if you mix it in a smoothie, you hardly know it is there.

Healthy drink

Posted by Reviewer3355697 on Sep 05, 2010

A bit tart on its own. I mix with water. The health benefits are worth it. Keeps me regular.

This Product Has Pulp

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Nov 04, 2013

I ordered 4 brands of aloe juice and gel and this is the only brand that has aloe pulp in it. There is also noticeable effect for intestinal issues after taking it. The label states: 99.7% Pure Aloe Gel & Juice and Certified Aloe Content & Purity in this Product - International Aloe Science Council This is an important information. The other brand that also states certification from the same Council is Lily of the Desert. So Nature Way and Lily of the Desert brands have the real stuff you are looking for. And this seems to be positively confirmed by my personal experience after taking them. Don't settle for less.

Good product

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Mar 16, 2014

I am very happy with this product, reasonable price, good quality.

Good stuff but...

Posted by Freddieboi on Apr 28, 2011

...could have been more concentrated though. One bottle goes very fast.

aloe

Posted by 5412572370005718661 on Feb 26, 2014

Wish it was labeled organic.