Aloe Vera juice

Posted by Reviewer3351031 on Jan 05, 2010

I am delighted with using this product. It gives me energy and helps in digestion. it is also very cheap in comparison to other shops.

Not what I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2470397 on May 13, 2010

This product was not what I expected. It was very watery. It was labeled as Gel & Juice so I assumed would be much thicker. That's what I get for assuming.

Nature's Way, Organic Aloe Vera Gel/Juice

Posted by Reviewer1278426 on Feb 04, 2010

This product was suggested for my son, who has been suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome for a number of years. It took time for him to get used to the taste; he is now regularly taking it and says "it just feels healthy to drink it." He will stay on it as long as necessary. We found the price excellent, but were more pleased with the freshness date of the product.

Inflammatory bowel disease

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jul 15, 2010

Before I started taking Aloe Vera gel and juice (six tablespoons/day) mixed with glutamine, I had an inflammatory bowel disease with great pains and I could not leave the house because of the many visits to the bathroom. Now I am completely healed. Aloe Vera has an immediate effect and after only one month I was free from all symptoms.

The best aloe vera...

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on May 14, 2008

This aloe vera product has everything I was looking for. It's soothing to your digestive tract and helps absorb nutrients. Also good to moisturize skin.

Nature's Way Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Feb 06, 2013

Aloe Vera is good to put on your skin. I use this as a toner/moisturizer. It's soothing, oil free, and keeps my skin clear. It would be nice if it only contained aloe and nothing else. This aloe vera is supposedly organic, but it doesn't have the usda stamp on the bottle. I still think it's better than some other brands that contain a lot of additives.

I have not received order # 8756659-0 .

Posted by Reviewer1622979 on May 01, 2012

I have not received order # 8756659-0 .

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2979511 on May 18, 2008

As expected

Aloe Vera Gel & Juice

Posted by Reviewer1816286 on Apr 02, 2008

This is a great product!

Great product for reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer1983294 on Jan 23, 2012

My mom (62) drinks aloe juice every day twice. She says that it helps to optimize her blood-pressure. I use it in skincare products I make myself, e.g., body lotion, deodorant, facial cream. I mix it with shea and cocoa butter, grapeseed oil, olive oil, and essential oils. I love it :)