Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer3247193 on Oct 04, 2008

This aloe vera juice tastes great and was so powerful, that I didn't need to take anti nausea tablets after my last chemotherapy session.

LOTS OF USES

Posted by Reviewer1043589 on Sep 20, 2010

FOUND OUT THIS REALLY HELPED MY ORAL HEALTH. MY GUMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HEALTHY. I RINSE EACH NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED.

Great mosturizer

Posted by Reviewer1077786 on Nov 21, 2008

I decided to try this aloe vera juice during a 20 day detox fast I did. I really like it. I put 1-2 oz. in my juice everyday. Again Iherb thanks for the low prices and fast shipping.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2262286 on Mar 28, 2008

Helps the body to digest and assimilate food. Great for splashing on the face after washing.

Ischemic colitis

Posted by ennairam on Nov 22, 2008

After spending way too long in hospital I was ready to feel better. Natures Way Aloe Vera, Fish Oil, and Fresh plain yogurt - did it. I started feeling better by the end of the first day

Healty juice

Posted by Reviewer1622160 on Nov 09, 2012

I have used this to support my liver. I was diagnosed with PCOS / polycystic ovarian syndrome/ and I had hormonal disbalance so some of them was very high and aloe helped my liver cope with that. Improove digestion.

Not sold yet

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on May 03, 2010

I think aloe juice is a great idea overall. I think it helps with digestion, especially if there's any sort of inflamation going on. I was surprised to notice the sodium content was 135 mg - but I just noticed the directions say 1 to 8 oz, yet the serving size shows 8 oz with 4 servings per bottle. If there's 135mg in 8 oz, then I guess that's not too bad. But there's no way I could choke down a full 8 oz of this in one sitting - I've been drinking probably less than 1 oz. I was using another product - 2 tbsp, fruit flavored, still had a bit of a sour taste, but very tolerable. I think it was more concentrated. It's not sold at iHerb, unfortunately - this was more reasonably priced so I thought I'd try it. You can mix with fruit juice, but I'd rather just get it done. All of that being said, it is very good for you and does reduce inflammation so if you have issues, definitely go with aloe juice. It has many healthful benefits.

No taste, works great

Posted by Reviewer2578505 on Feb 14, 2010

Barely had a taste or smell, didn't notice it much at all inside of the apple juice. Used as part of a detox; detox was highly effective.

Nature's Way - quality product

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Nov 14, 2008

Nature's Way makes high quality products. I bought this to help my digestive system. It's great.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer3246095 on Jun 30, 2011

I have bought it for my homemade cosmetics, excellent properties for skin and hair.