Thank you Aloelax ...

Posted by Reviewer1573820 on Apr 13, 2009

I have had IBS with constipation for 21 years. It is literally a chemistry project to get my colon to work without stopping, going into spasm, etc. I have tried probably 90% of the OTC meds in the stores, and many other natural remedies. Aloelax is the miracle for me and I am recommending it to my friends/family who have the same issues I do. Thank you Natures Way - please don't take this off the market!!

Nature's Way, Sloelax, with Fenned Seed, 530 mg

Posted by Reviewer1627957 on Mar 08, 2011

I've used this product for years! It is very safe, effective, and gentle! I've told many people about this product, they use it, and love it! Most people don't know that they are suppose to move there bowels every time they eat. Most are 'blessed' it they go once a day much less 1-2 time per week. This product will get you 'going' the way you were created to be. Give it a try...you'll be glad you did!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1810301 on Dec 21, 2009

Works very well. Doesn't interfere with my heart meds however, if you're on high blood pressure meds, taking this product at night will move your meds lower into your bowels (less absorption). This will cause your BP to rise during sleep. I always take this product in the daytime where I can monitor my BP during waking hours.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on Sep 23, 2009

My husband and I have been using this product for almost 3 years now. It works, we like it. For me one Vcap works inside 24 hours. My husband (a bigger guy)takes 2.

Always works

Posted by Reviewer2810402 on Mar 23, 2010

Been using these for probably 10 years. I take one a day & they always work. I havae IBS with constipation.

Excellent

Posted by 4658979509264227757 on Feb 01, 2015

All I can say is a big Thank You what great relief.

Works Great!

works ok

Aloelax

Posted by Reviewer2134862 on Jul 22, 2011

It works for me!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Mar 03, 2010

Good