works!

Posted by Reviewer2882968 on Dec 05, 2013

Whenever I feel the first symptoms of a cold or the flu I take Andrgraphis according to the package directions and I don't get sick. I always have some in my medicine cabinet. Thanks to iHerb for great product selection, great prices and excellent shipping!

Amazing stuff-wish I found it earlier

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Aug 31, 2012

I contracted acute pneumonia and after finishing my antibiotic I reached a point where I wasn't feeling better or progressing. I took everything I could get my hands on and nothing really worked. I remembered I had a bottle of this exact product somewhere and I found it and started taking 2 per day. During the second day I suddenly started feeling more energetic and finally felt like I was not ill (you know, that acidic strange feeling). I am taking it still and will do for a week or so. I finally feel almost like normal again. Andrographis will be my immediate go to remedy if I ever get sick again. Elderberry, Umcka, Echinacea, even Goldenseal did not help me like this product did.

This works

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I get a cold from time to time and when i use this in combination with Cold-Eze, I am over the cold in about 2 days. Awesome.

great choice

Posted by Reviewer3022011 on Feb 18, 2012

great choice

using in lyme disease

Posted by Reviewer2890583 on Jan 20, 2012

product is very good with clear information. One remark only - at the begining of use it ( about 14 days) I have had some troubles with oesophagus (bowels). But after that there was okay even when I take large portions of products per day (almost twice as recommended).

Thank you Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Nov 26, 2011

Very good product!

Possible virus protection

Posted by Reviewer3303968 on Oct 27, 2011

Our family has used this product for a couple of years and we feel it really seems to prevent certain viruses, like colds, from taking hold if taken at first symptoms or as a preventative after being exposed.

Immune Rocket Fuel

Posted by ComancheDream on Jul 06, 2011

I only wish I'd realized it was included in the Source Naturals Wellness formulation - which I already have, thus it's a bit redundant.

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on May 09, 2011

Excellent anti-viral.

Thanks

Posted by Timj22 on Apr 28, 2011

I am taking these as part of the Buhner Lyme protocol. Living in Europe I really appreciate iherb getting these to me for a good price and such fair postage. Well done!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »