works!

Posted by Reviewer2882968 on Dec 05, 2013

Whenever I feel the first symptoms of a cold or the flu I take Andrgraphis according to the package directions and I don't get sick. I always have some in my medicine cabinet. Thanks to iHerb for great product selection, great prices and excellent shipping!

Amazing stuff-wish I found it earlier

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Aug 31, 2012

I contracted acute pneumonia and after finishing my antibiotic I reached a point where I wasn't feeling better or progressing. I took everything I could get my hands on and nothing really worked. I remembered I had a bottle of this exact product somewhere and I found it and started taking 2 per day. During the second day I suddenly started feeling more energetic and finally felt like I was not ill (you know, that acidic strange feeling). I am taking it still and will do for a week or so. I finally feel almost like normal again. Andrographis will be my immediate go to remedy if I ever get sick again. Elderberry, Umcka, Echinacea, even Goldenseal did not help me like this product did.

This works

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I get a cold from time to time and when i use this in combination with Cold-Eze, I am over the cold in about 2 days. Awesome.

great choice

Posted by Reviewer3022011 on Feb 18, 2012

great choice

Thank you Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Nov 26, 2011

Very good product!

Immune Rocket Fuel

Posted by ComancheDream on Jul 06, 2011

I only wish I'd realized it was included in the Source Naturals Wellness formulation - which I already have, thus it's a bit redundant.

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on May 09, 2011

Excellent anti-viral.

Thanks

Posted by Timj22 on Apr 28, 2011

I am taking these as part of the Buhner Lyme protocol. Living in Europe I really appreciate iherb getting these to me for a good price and such fair postage. Well done!

amazing, works fast.

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Apr 21, 2011

My husband has had a chest-thing for a few weeks now. I'm so glad I found this! He took it for the first time last night and I couldn't believe how much quieter he was breathing--and less snoring because of his sinuses. This morning, he told me that he was amazed how well it worked, and that he's gotten his first good night's sleep in weeks. I will always keep this on hand from now on!

The best for the cold season!

Posted by Reviewer1732507 on Feb 16, 2011

The first bottle arrived just in time to rescue me from a bad cold. Now, even my mother in law knows about andrographis. This product works fast and eficiently as an antiviral, antibacterial and a lot, lot more. Better always have it in stock at home. Thank you, iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »