Effective against lyme

Posted by Reviewer2564804 on Nov 11, 2007

Helps me with lyme disease. Did however cause intensive herxheimer reactions in the beginning. To help with the herxheimer reaction Enteric coated Bromelain E 200mg from Intensive Nutrition, taken 3 times a day on a fasting stomach, has helped. Only the enteric coated bromelain has helped. My experience is, though, that Andrographis needs to be complemented with other methods (standard antibiotics, Rifing, etc) to achive full effect against lyme.

Amazing stuff-wish I found it earlier

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Aug 31, 2012

I contracted acute pneumonia and after finishing my antibiotic I reached a point where I wasn't feeling better or progressing. I took everything I could get my hands on and nothing really worked. I remembered I had a bottle of this exact product somewhere and I found it and started taking 2 per day. During the second day I suddenly started feeling more energetic and finally felt like I was not ill (you know, that acidic strange feeling). I am taking it still and will do for a week or so. I finally feel almost like normal again. Andrographis will be my immediate go to remedy if I ever get sick again. Elderberry, Umcka, Echinacea, even Goldenseal did not help me like this product did.

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer3150614 on Dec 14, 2007

An excellent medication to take to avoid colds and any other airborne virus. We use this when we fly and haven't gotten a cold on a plane since!

Recommended by Stephen Buhner for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Aug 15, 2008

Stephen Buhner recommends this brand/bottle for his Core Lyme protocol

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Dec 29, 2007

Just tried it and it seemed to help kick my virus (the kind that won't go away).

amazing, works fast.

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Apr 21, 2011

My husband has had a chest-thing for a few weeks now. I'm so glad I found this! He took it for the first time last night and I couldn't believe how much quieter he was breathing--and less snoring because of his sinuses. This morning, he told me that he was amazed how well it worked, and that he's gotten his first good night's sleep in weeks. I will always keep this on hand from now on!

This works

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Jun 26, 2012

I get a cold from time to time and when i use this in combination with Cold-Eze, I am over the cold in about 2 days. Awesome.

A Cheaper alternatve to Boost Immunity!

Posted by Reviewer1756187 on Feb 03, 2010

I've been taking andrographis for several years now, and it really helps warding off colds and flu. I've noticed that there are more expensive immune boosting suppliments available, but for the price, andrographis works well. I have not noticed any particular side effects, I take one to two capsules daily for a month to six weeks, I stop takng them for a couple of weeks, then I start the cycle all over. It works for me.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 14, 2010

LYME protocol, powerful herb

No colds

Posted by Reviewer2007408 on Oct 18, 2007

I haven't a cold since I started using this 2 years ago. As soon as I feel like I might be getting a cold, I start taking this. I will also take it if I have been around someone with a cold. I don't ever want to be with out this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »