A Cheaper alternatve to Boost Immunity!

Posted by Reviewer1756187 on Feb 03, 2010

I've been taking andrographis for several years now, and it really helps warding off colds and flu. I've noticed that there are more expensive immune boosting suppliments available, but for the price, andrographis works well. I have not noticed any particular side effects, I take one to two capsules daily for a month to six weeks, I stop takng them for a couple of weeks, then I start the cycle all over. It works for me.

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 29, 2009

I take this as part of Stephen Buhner's core protocol for Lyme. It would be nice if it came in a larger quantity ... at least 100 caps would be nice.

yucky but good

Posted by Reviewer2089313 on May 05, 2010

Using for lyme disease. Tastes terrible but seems to be helping.

Thanks

Posted by Timj22 on Apr 28, 2011

I am taking these as part of the Buhner Lyme protocol. Living in Europe I really appreciate iherb getting these to me for a good price and such fair postage. Well done!

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on May 09, 2011

Excellent anti-viral.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2249903 on Mar 12, 2010

I think this stuff works. I also keep my body as alkaline as possible and take coconut oil. Last flu season we seemed to avoid the worst of it. I would take one capsule prophylactically before work as I work in a contagious area and I feel it helped. Just my opinion.

Natural anti-flu / anti viral

Posted by Reviewer1918678 on Sep 19, 2009

It works! I take it when I travel, or spend time in groups when flu and colds are going around.I've stayed well.

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 20, 2009

thanksfully I had NO sign of that rash that some people get.... tastes awful.. no side effects.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2135589 on Dec 09, 2009

wonderful for flu and sinus and chest yuck!!!

I use Andrographis as an anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Dec 29, 2010

I read that Andrographis inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines, so I decided recently to add Nature's Way Andrographis to my regimen w/ Life Extension's 5-Loxin and I've noticed that my fingers, especially, have less pain and stiffness and appear less swollen. I also use both Black Cherry & Tart Cherry juice concentrates made by Dynamic Health added to Nature's Way Aloe Vera Juice and Now's Chlorophyll (mixed w/ pure apple juice) also purchased on iHerb. Works for me... I can now make a tight fist, whereas before I could barely close my hand, so I will stick w/ Nature's Way Andrographis and the others mentioned.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »