amazing, works fast.

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Apr 21, 2011

My husband has had a chest-thing for a few weeks now. I'm so glad I found this! He took it for the first time last night and I couldn't believe how much quieter he was breathing--and less snoring because of his sinuses. This morning, he told me that he was amazed how well it worked, and that he's gotten his first good night's sleep in weeks. I will always keep this on hand from now on!

The best for the cold season!

Posted by Reviewer1732507 on Feb 16, 2011

The first bottle arrived just in time to rescue me from a bad cold. Now, even my mother in law knows about andrographis. This product works fast and eficiently as an antiviral, antibacterial and a lot, lot more. Better always have it in stock at home. Thank you, iHerb!

I use Andrographis as an anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Dec 29, 2010

I read that Andrographis inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines, so I decided recently to add Nature's Way Andrographis to my regimen w/ Life Extension's 5-Loxin and I've noticed that my fingers, especially, have less pain and stiffness and appear less swollen. I also use both Black Cherry & Tart Cherry juice concentrates made by Dynamic Health added to Nature's Way Aloe Vera Juice and Now's Chlorophyll (mixed w/ pure apple juice) also purchased on iHerb. Works for me... I can now make a tight fist, whereas before I could barely close my hand, so I will stick w/ Nature's Way Andrographis and the others mentioned.

yucky but good

Posted by Reviewer2089313 on May 05, 2010

Using for lyme disease. Tastes terrible but seems to be helping.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 14, 2010

LYME protocol, powerful herb

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2249903 on Mar 12, 2010

I think this stuff works. I also keep my body as alkaline as possible and take coconut oil. Last flu season we seemed to avoid the worst of it. I would take one capsule prophylactically before work as I work in a contagious area and I feel it helped. Just my opinion.

A Cheaper alternatve to Boost Immunity!

Posted by Reviewer1756187 on Feb 03, 2010

I've been taking andrographis for several years now, and it really helps warding off colds and flu. I've noticed that there are more expensive immune boosting suppliments available, but for the price, andrographis works well. I have not noticed any particular side effects, I take one to two capsules daily for a month to six weeks, I stop takng them for a couple of weeks, then I start the cycle all over. It works for me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2135589 on Dec 09, 2009

wonderful for flu and sinus and chest yuck!!!

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 20, 2009

thanksfully I had NO sign of that rash that some people get.... tastes awful.. no side effects.

Natural anti-flu / anti viral

Posted by Reviewer1918678 on Sep 19, 2009

It works! I take it when I travel, or spend time in groups when flu and colds are going around.I've stayed well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »