The herb andrographis

Posted by Reviewer2566056 on Mar 26, 2008

This product has helped me with my sinuses and a nasty cold. It helped dry me up.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Oct 25, 2008

I first read about andrographis in an L.A.Times health article. Apparently its been used for centuries to combat illness. I take it at the first sign of a cold and usually its knocked out the first day.

Liz Nova Scotia Canada

Posted by Reviewer1272914 on Mar 29, 2008

Helps immediately!

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer1506930 on Nov 04, 2008

I really felt it help fight my cold and flu symtoms

Nature's Way, Andrographis, Standardized, 60 Vcaps (NWY-15381) 18551

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Sep 24, 2008

abit strong the recommended dosage,overall okay

using in lyme disease

Posted by Reviewer2890583 on Jan 20, 2012

product is very good with clear information. One remark only - at the begining of use it ( about 14 days) I have had some troubles with oesophagus (bowels). But after that there was okay even when I take large portions of products per day (almost twice as recommended).

Possible virus protection

Posted by Reviewer3303968 on Oct 27, 2011

Our family has used this product for a couple of years and we feel it really seems to prevent certain viruses, like colds, from taking hold if taken at first symptoms or as a preventative after being exposed.

I use Andrographis as an anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Dec 29, 2010

I read that Andrographis inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokines, so I decided recently to add Nature's Way Andrographis to my regimen w/ Life Extension's 5-Loxin and I've noticed that my fingers, especially, have less pain and stiffness and appear less swollen. I also use both Black Cherry & Tart Cherry juice concentrates made by Dynamic Health added to Nature's Way Aloe Vera Juice and Now's Chlorophyll (mixed w/ pure apple juice) also purchased on iHerb. Works for me... I can now make a tight fist, whereas before I could barely close my hand, so I will stick w/ Nature's Way Andrographis and the others mentioned.

Can't rate this product yet!...

Posted by Reviewer1001777 on Feb 27, 2009

Haven't tried very much of this herb yet.... CM

Immune Rocket Fuel

Posted by ComancheDream on Jul 06, 2011

I only wish I'd realized it was included in the Source Naturals Wellness formulation - which I already have, thus it's a bit redundant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »