Nature's Way, Artichoke, Standardized, 60 Capsules

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with milk thistle and dandelion root, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1022730 on Jan 29, 2010

taking this to help with digesting oils and fats, after a week, my digestion seems greatly improved.

Definitely seems to help me

Posted by KennyH on May 13, 2009

I had my gallbladder taken out in 2007 and felt great for a while. Since then, I believe my bile output has dropped considerably, probably due to scar tissue around the Sphincter of Oddi. There is a compound in artichoke extract that supposedly stimulates bile production, and I have definitely noticed a drastic improvement in the digestion of fats since taking these capsules with meals.

Very well

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Bought to combat allergies to face. 2 packages of cut artichoke. May coincide, so maybe not, but allergy no longer appears. Visit my page for more reviews...// Покупала для борьбы с аллергией на лице. Пропила 2 упаковки артишока. Может совпало так, может нет, но аллергия больше не появляется. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Good supplement with red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer2193285 on Mar 25, 2007

I take a blood test every four months because I take both red yeast rice and artichoke leaf. I'm getting great results.