Nature's Way, Astragalus Root, 470 mg, 180 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very Good for Lungs

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Mar 28, 2007

I have used this product for immune support for many years and found to be most effective for lung related conditions like colds and bronchitis!

Astragalus the wonder drug

Posted by Reviewer2963803 on Dec 31, 2010

Very, good product, the best in my book. You were out of it for sometime and had to use another brand, and was not as satisfied. I took this when I was taking chemo in 2001-2002, plus took it all the time after my stem cell transplant. Have been taking it ever since. It keeps my immune system up, and I am hardly ever sick. SJT Tex.

very potent

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

i am very satisfied with this Astragalus product. I have used it alone or with schisandra and I van definitely feel the energy that it gives the body. My muscles grow faster! My "disco stick" works better, and my girlfriend is very happy,so am I. But I have not feound that it helps the immune system. Side effects are that you feel more warm energy in your body, and its unpleasant for people who sweat easly or are blushing easly.

Fantastic immune builder

Posted by Reviewer3267559 on Jun 11, 2009

Will always have it on hand in the cupboard. Fantastic immune builder.

A good product

Posted by Queenbee on Jul 28, 2009

My husband takes it. He has a cold - sneezing and blowing nose - very morning. So far he has shown only a slight improvement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »