Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Sep 22, 2014

Vitamin B is needed and if you don't get it enough you can feel so tired or all kind of symptoms. I really needed this and it's been good. Only thing is that sometimes I'm been taking it in a hurry to an empty stomach and then I'm been feeling weird in my tummy for a while. So eat first before taking this.

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer1903010 on Apr 06, 2008

CANT BEAT VITAMIN B'S I TAKE IT ALL THE TIME..KEEP MY APPETITE IN CHECK TOO!

Excellent Quality!

Posted by Reviewer3226498 on Sep 07, 2009

This vitamin is of a high quality and your body can definitely tell the difference! I highly recommend this product!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2554058 on May 17, 2010

Discovered that I can't take B-100 complex, it makes me sick -- but this is just fine and a good price.

Good balance.

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 06, 2009

Most B complex products are too strong for normal use if you each a proper diet. The B-50 is a good balance as a supplement. Nature's Way is a good preparation, goes down easy, works smoothly.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1732163 on Aug 09, 2010

I take this supplement for more than a year. It's great.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2749707 on Feb 23, 2009

This is a great value for your money, containing a fully rounded B complex supplement for a very reasonable price *and* it is in an easy to swallow capsule

revita

Posted by 5382626223555468772 on Mar 15, 2014

Dobar prizvod povoljna cijena

good

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on May 25, 2015

I have diabetes, and have a numb finger this is one of the vitamins that helps nerves pain...l

B-50 complex

Posted by 5063166492073975965 on Jun 10, 2015

I take it with Country Life Maxi-Hair, one each day- or actually I just take halv of a Maxi-Hair Tablet. I do not really se a result after 2 months. Though maybe my hair is growing faster. I cut of ca. 7 cm 3 month ago and it kind of is back to the old lenght already. I also do not have the impression of thin hair at my hairline, but that can be phycological ( I have had quite thick hair before I startet taking supplements). I take this one mainly to improve hair growth and quality.