10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, B-Stress Formula with Siberian Eleuthero, 100 Capsules

Best B Vit I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Nov 14, 2007

I have used B vit's for years, and this one is the best I've ever used. It helps maintain my energy level without overstressing me, and also helps me not be so over wrought by the stress of the work day. I recommend this product to anyone who may be sensitive to B complexes (I don't tolerate them well, they make me feel anxious and nervous) but who still need help with diffusing their physiological stress responses through the day and also want an energy boost. Great product.

Good combo of B's

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Jun 29, 2008

I like the fact that there is an added benefit of Choline and Inositil and vitamin C. Good combo. Good kind of energy. Works for me.

High "stress job"

Posted by Reviewer1001172 on Aug 25, 2008

These help me to deal with the "insufferable arses of the world" without the side affects a drug would have. They don't change the stress, they just make "dealing" with the stress easier. My husband will see me getting stressed and remind me to take a couple of "B's."

Excellent for stamina & skin!

Posted by Reviewer1620326 on May 20, 2008

My husband and I run a very stressful business. We have noticed that we have more stamina, and don't feel so run down. I can get much more done, and I've even noticed that my skin is more clearer and radient.

J Barwick

Posted by Reviewer1676566 on Sep 04, 2008

Perfect balance of exactly what I'm looking for in a daily supplement.