Nature's Way, B-Stress Formula with Siberian Eleuthero, 100 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Too stimulating

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on Jan 18, 2012

I did not realize that 1 of the ingredients in this, Siberian Eleuthero, is GINSENG! This got me too wired and I think it interacted w/my SNRI antidepressant. If you take SSRI's or SNRI's, ginseng may interact. Please check w/your doctor.

no thanks

Posted by lanimei on Sep 19, 2012

after taking it for a couple weeks i noticed my body was acting kinda funny...felt light headed and heart beating fast....i havent taken it since and have been fine...maybe too much B vitamins for my body ..

Made me tired very quickly.

Posted by Reviewer1022267 on Apr 09, 2011

Only tried one capsule so far because it made me very sleepy. Will try another capsule, but if it has the same effect then I won't be buying it again because I need my B Vitamins to give me "active" energy throughout the day, not the sedating effect which it gave me.