Good health choice

Posted by Reviewer1690805 on Mar 27, 2007

I have been using this brand of barley grass for over 7 years. It makes my allergy season easier. I have recommaded this product to a lot of my friends. Some of them stick to it like me too.

Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1937958 on Apr 26, 2010

I used this product over 10 years. The product was great till this early year. It contains some substance other than barley grass, like sands. It can't be edible at all! I returned all the rest of un-open bottles to iherb. I hope the manufactory knows this problem and make some improvement.

Barley Grass powder, Nature`s Way

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Nov 29, 2009

This had an unhealthy taste of burnt ashes! combined with the green powder taste. It went in the garbage...

A good idea

Posted by PinkOveralls on May 14, 2012

Since I don't always get a couple servings of green vegetables daily, I've made this part of my daily routine. I mix it into water or juice with ground flax seed, and soy protein powder, to start my day right. A good product to take along when traveling. Taste is not strong or unpleasant the way blue/green algae taste.

alma

Posted by 4668620698321164738 on Oct 21, 2014

Perfect for our smoothies.

Poderoso alcalinizante

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015

Ideal para alcalinizar y para desintoxicar. Aconsejable para limpieza de grasa en órganos.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1458449 on Sep 29, 2008

My family like this product very much. It helps us to consume more fiber and to have regular bowl movement.

Innesah, London, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

First time trying this barley grass, it was great, mixed in well in morning power smoothie, Iherb is a great place to get all your power smoothie ingrediants at a great price , very satisfied with purchase and speed of delivery, 3 days to the UK.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 05, 2009

I love this brand and have used it for years. I give a small amount daily to my dogs and a very tiny amount daily to my cats. The difference in their health is wonderful to see.

Rich Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1854607 on Feb 25, 2009

I really enjoyed the rich flavor of this powder. I eat it straight out of the jar and the heavy consistency works well for that. I don't see anyone mixing this product with water or another low viscosity drink as it's too grainy for that. Mixing it with something thick would work fine. I was actually disappointed when I ran out of this stuff as it was too easy to snack on in between meals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »