Good health choice

Posted by Reviewer1690805 on Mar 27, 2007

I have been using this brand of barley grass for over 7 years. It makes my allergy season easier. I have recommaded this product to a lot of my friends. Some of them stick to it like me too.

Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1937958 on Apr 26, 2010

I used this product over 10 years. The product was great till this early year. It contains some substance other than barley grass, like sands. It can't be edible at all! I returned all the rest of un-open bottles to iherb. I hope the manufactory knows this problem and make some improvement.

Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer3154570 on Jul 05, 2008

Excellent product at a competitive price. No need to say more.

Barley Grass powder, Nature`s Way

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Nov 29, 2009

This had an unhealthy taste of burnt ashes! combined with the green powder taste. It went in the garbage...

Rich Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1854607 on Feb 25, 2009

I really enjoyed the rich flavor of this powder. I eat it straight out of the jar and the heavy consistency works well for that. I don't see anyone mixing this product with water or another low viscosity drink as it's too grainy for that. Mixing it with something thick would work fine. I was actually disappointed when I ran out of this stuff as it was too easy to snack on in between meals.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1084465 on Mar 31, 2009

I ordered a couple of these and still have some left. I had never tried barley grass powder before but didn't find this one to have a bad taste. However, it was a little coarse (But for the price you can blend it down to a finer powder). I blended it with fruit to make a shake and added a little honey. The only bad part was when I realized my stomach was too sensative to handle it. I did some research and am currently doing a series of cleanses in order to allow my stomach to heal. My advice for what its worth is if you don't eat fruit and vegetables on a regular basis you might want to start out slow with a product like this one. All in all though, I would buy this product again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1315035 on Nov 17, 2009

I like the fact that this is reasonable and delivers what more expensive brands do. This is good mixed with fruit and juice and a little fresh ginger.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1458449 on Sep 29, 2008

My family like this product very much. It helps us to consume more fiber and to have regular bowl movement.

Poderoso alcalinizante

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015

Ideal para alcalinizar y para desintoxicar. Aconsejable para limpieza de grasa en órganos.

A good idea

Posted by PinkOveralls on May 14, 2012

Since I don't always get a couple servings of green vegetables daily, I've made this part of my daily routine. I mix it into water or juice with ground flax seed, and soy protein powder, to start my day right. A good product to take along when traveling. Taste is not strong or unpleasant the way blue/green algae taste.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »