Nature's Way, Barley Grass Bulk Powder, 9 oz (255 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good health choice

Posted by Reviewer1690805 From California on Mar 27, 2007

I have been using this brand of barley grass for over 7 years. It makes my allergy season easier. I have recommaded this product to a lot of my friends. Some of them stick to it like me too.

Disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1937958 From California on Apr 26, 2010

I used this product over 10 years. The product was great till this early year. It contains some substance other than barley grass, like sands. It can't be edible at all! I returned all the rest of un-open bottles to iherb. I hope the manufactory knows this problem and make some improvement.

A good idea

Posted by PinkOveralls From North Carolina on May 14, 2012

Since I don't always get a couple servings of green vegetables daily, I've made this part of my daily routine. I mix it into water or juice with ground flax seed, and soy protein powder, to start my day right. A good product to take along when traveling. Taste is not strong or unpleasant the way blue/green algae taste.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1458449 From California on Sep 29, 2008

My family like this product very much. It helps us to consume more fiber and to have regular bowl movement.

Innesah, London, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 From Great Britain on Nov 01, 2008

First time trying this barley grass, it was great, mixed in well in morning power smoothie, Iherb is a great place to get all your power smoothie ingrediants at a great price , very satisfied with purchase and speed of delivery, 3 days to the UK.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »