Stopped cataract formation

Posted by Reviewer1902364 on Dec 21, 2009

At a regular optical exam, I was told I had a cataract beginning in my left eye. I took 2 Bilberry/day for 2 years, and on my next exam there was no sign of cataracts! I quit the Bilbery, and 2 years later was told a cataract was starting again. Now I seem to need a bigger dose (6/day) but am hopeful the Bilberry will again win.

Never without it

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 29, 2009

I spend a lot of time at the computer. Without bilberry my eyes felt like two burnt holes in a board. With it I am comfortable. It is also supposed to be protective overall. Judging from 20 years of experience with the product, I believe that this is the case.

Useful product

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on May 03, 2012

Apparently bilberry offers a lot of the benefits of blueberries but has some unique differences. Effects noticed after a couple of weeks of consistent use (1 to 2 capsules per day): increased resistance to colds, better adaptation to low-light conditions, almost freakish night vision, increased urination (seems to act as a diuretic). I suspect that the benefits for vision may be less apparent for those deficient in vitamin A or with sight disorders. The product also seems to have some benefit for skin and broken capillaries, though this is rather subjective at this stage of use and maybe wishful thinking on my part.

Si, see

Posted by Reviewer1673932 on Jul 29, 2009

We've been using and recommending this excellent product for many years! One of Nature's Way's best! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Helps Night Vision

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Dec 01, 2009

This works great for improving my night vision. When I have to drive at night, I take 2 capsules 3-4 times throughout the day and it really really helps! I like the Nature's Way because it is standardized and works well for me.

Nature's Way Bilberry

Posted by Reviewer1543666 on Sep 04, 2011

This product improved my night vision tremendously, I had gotten where oncoming lights just blinded me,I'd have to look down at the white lines on the right side of highway to see to stay in my lane, and after about a month on bilberry I have good night vision!

My mother uses this

Posted by Reviewer1314138 on Jul 26, 2013

I buy this as my mother uses them to keep her eyes is good shape as age is know to affect them. She loves it as it has helped her improve her eyesight immensely. The service of iherb excellent as always!

excellent product

Posted by 5090327688543232982 on Sep 09, 2013

Relieves eye irritation

Best standardized product out there!

Posted by Reviewer1301919 on Jun 01, 2015

See my review on same product but in Vcaps.

billberry

Posted by Reviewer1027418 on Sep 26, 2011

good for eyes and arteries.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »