sublingual

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Sep 01, 2008

Love sublingual vitamins! According to articles I have read, it is said that they are better absorbed.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on Jan 04, 2011

Works great.

It works, but not sure on what level

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Jun 03, 2010

I had bought this product in order to control candida. I know that it works somehow becuase when I take it with breakfast, I get a lot of energy, to the extent that I feel really hot and have to turn on the air condition sometimes, so all in all I know it works (I used a very high dose of 10,000 mcg) which is used for candida according anecdotal evidence at least.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on Jul 26, 2010

These taste good. I have not taken them daily, so it is hard to say how they work.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Nov 06, 2010

I have difficulty swallowing pills and capsules, so am glad to find this lozenge.

Biotin

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on May 16, 2015

Love these. Ordered another bottle.

helpful for candida

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 06, 2011

if you take high enough doses you can prevent candida turning into the fungal form.

very satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer1223503 on Nov 17, 2011

very satisfied with this product

Good Stuff

Posted by 5141887965557571054 on Jul 02, 2012

I have been taking 1 lozenge a day for the past month and I have seen some fast hair growth results. My skin looks and feels the same as it always did. No crazy breakouts from taking Biotin. Don't see any difference in the strength or growth of my nails either but, my hair has grown a little over an inch in just 31 days of taking Biotin. My hair has always been thick..so no real change there but, I'm happy about the results. The pills are small and taste good. They just take a bit to dissolve.

Good for children

Posted by cot477 on Jul 03, 2012

My child takes one of these with each meal for hair, skin and nails (and a skin disorder). It dissolves quickly in the mouth and tastes good. It's good for the body and perfect format for kids.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »