July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange, Standardized, 60 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

very strong

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on May 10, 2009

I'm sure these are great and they work really well, its just that they give me anxiety. But I am extremly sensitive to anything of a stimulative nature. Even one cup of coffee will fully mess me up for a day.

No Energy

Posted by Reviewer2464788 on Sep 09, 2010

Since this is a chemical cousin of ephedrine, I wanted to try it not to aid in weightloss but for stimulation. Took the recommended 2 tabs and felt nothing. Wait a few hours, took 3 tabs and proceeded to take a nice nap. So as far as energy goes, Bitter Orange was a big dissapointment for me. Nothing against I-Herb. They're a great company I will continue to patronize.

Not Ephedra's little sister

Posted by Reviewer1440135 on Sep 16, 2008

As a Thermogenic worthless but a good digestive: I tried out this product for 2 weeks at twice a day (8am and 12pm) 1 hour before meals EAC stack format (Ephedra Aspirin Caffiene); as this is supposed to have a similar mode of action. I used the following dosages: 1 tab (27mg of synepherine) plus 160mg caffiene 250mg caffiene, 3 tabs plus Aspirin/Caffiene mix, 6 tabs +AC mix and finally 10 tabs +AC mix. No change in body temperature on any occasion. If anyone has had any tangiable and demonstratable results other weight loss (sorry may be placebo effect) and who has no conflict of intrest issues please post your results for the benefit of all consumers.

no effect for me

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012

I couldn't notice any effect. no thermogenic or anything. also the taste and scent of this product is so terrible it almostly made me puke. I couldn't finish the bottle.

not ready to review