July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange, Standardized, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1834069 on Oct 12, 2007

I bought some bitter orange extract for my wife who is gaining weight during menopause. Since she has been taking them, I am told she does not feel jittery and she is losing some weight. I also noticed she is eating less.

Does what it's supposed to do, restrain appetite and sugar craves.

Posted by Reviewer2072957 on Aug 09, 2008

Second re-order, am quite satisfied with product.

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Apr 27, 2010

I don't have a lot of weight to remove, so it is difficult to get rid of some of the fat that holds on. I have been taking 3 caplets daily for the past 3 and a half weeks. I rely on what I see in the mirror and not the scale since I am building some muscle. I have noticed that I am leaner: my obliques look awesome, my leg and arm muscles are much more pronounced, and my abs are trying to show themselves. I am stacking this product with NOW L-Tyrosine(500mg 3x daily) and CountryLife's Yohimbe (4mg extract 2x daily). I educated myself about the risks of using Bitter Orange and Yohimbe, I have a healthy heart so they don't bother me.

5 Stars if source product was Certified Organic.

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

Does NOT raise Blood Pressure, if used correctly. Do Not over-use this product. NEVER use it as a substitute for sleep.

A good produc and a great price

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Sep 02, 2011

Expectations were duly met. I have noted no differences/problems with digestion, heart rate, and so on. 4 stars instead of 5 because the format (24 mg synephrine) is not optimal according to research results, since 32 mg (synephrine content) capsules had been used in the lab when the product was proven to be an effective wight loss supplement (through increase of both rate and efficiency of fat oxidization). Note that no other format has been thoroughly tested, so my judgement is no source of perfect truth on this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »