July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange, Standardized, 60 Tablets

After trying many supplements

Posted by Reviewer2032297 on Nov 22, 2009

After trying green tea, acai, cinnamon, and many others, this capsule finally worked - no more evening runs to the refrigerator. I can eat less and still feel full

Bitter Orange

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on May 18, 2010

I like how it works on my body. It does not give me headach or jittery. It just gives me a boost without stimulus. I will buy this product again. Thanks

Extra Energy

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jun 18, 2009

Have tried these on and off for the last 12 months but always find that when I am not taking them I have less energy and seem to gain a bit of weight, so have gone back on them to lose weight. I think this must be to do with my metabolism as I still exercise every day.

Posted by Reviewer2629225 on Feb 07, 2010

Notwithstanding that everyone's different, for me, this product is fantastic! I took yohimbe for many years and, even after I stopped using it, I was constantly on adrenaline. I could no longer simply relax. After a little research, though, I found that for me bitter orange seems to "soak up" all of the hormones relating to adrenaline. I now sleep well and I am relaxed during the day without any brain fog. I would suggest giving it a try :)

good product

Posted by Reviewer2520784 on Nov 23, 2007

there is stronger bitter orange pills out there . In saying that i just take more of this. the price and the service of this site is one of the best ive bought from it took 8 days to ship to my house and im in Australia. great site good product.