strange

Posted by superminta on Mar 31, 2012

use only a half of one tab every day, cause the energy they give is so big. Noticed the difference in my stamina - do exercises and don't become tired. So just take a half. Nothing chanches with my weight, but it;s only one week passed, we'll see

A good produc and a great price

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Sep 02, 2011

Expectations were duly met. I have noted no differences/problems with digestion, heart rate, and so on. 4 stars instead of 5 because the format (24 mg synephrine) is not optimal according to research results, since 32 mg (synephrine content) capsules had been used in the lab when the product was proven to be an effective wight loss supplement (through increase of both rate and efficiency of fat oxidization). Note that no other format has been thoroughly tested, so my judgement is no source of perfect truth on this.

Fail appetite suppression and fat loss

Posted by Reviewer2547865 on Aug 05, 2011

I'm sorry but this product for 3 weeks and didn't do much for me at all. My appetite seemed to decrease for two hours, but then actually go up MORE than before I left off. I checked my stats and there were no changes. As far as energy goes and fat loss, i've seen no results. The knockoff product "slimXtreme" by global welness with bitter orange worked much better from the get go. There are numerous products, stacks and so forth that has worked better than this. This might be OK with some sort of stack, but alone this doesn't do anything at all. Try it for yourself, at your own discretion.

Bitter Orange

Posted by Reviewer2550339 on Jul 20, 2011

the best

Doesn't do anything

Posted by Reviewer2348488 on Jul 05, 2011

These tabs don't affect me in any way - no increased energy, no reduced appetite, no weight loss.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2691885 on Jul 04, 2011

Magnificently!!!!!!

No fat burner

Posted by Reviewer2005544 on Jun 23, 2011

I haven't noticed any fat burning, but I do notice a good amount of long lasting energy!

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 27, 2011

didn't work for me

Useless

Posted by Reviewer1197312 on Mar 07, 2011

This did nothing for me. Waste of money.

IT works

Posted by Reviewer3103702 on Jan 16, 2011

It works with a 30 min workout everyday. The best supplement I tried for weight loss.