Short and Sweet - synephrine at work

Posted by Reviewer1747652 on Oct 21, 2007

If you're looking for ADVANTRA synephrine in high potency for a low price, stop now. Do your research, advantra is the safest form, hands down. Furthermore, with caution, combine this with a moderate caffein supplement 2-3 times daily. I am a 6' bodybuilder, so you will need to take the proper measures to insure you are taking the right dosages. DO NOT TAKE THIS if you plan to just sit around waiting for the hoho's to burn off, or if you are on some sort of MAOI medication.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1959050 on Sep 06, 2010

I'm using it just for a week. And I take 1 pill instead of 2 at the same time. Before I felt very tired towards the evening but now I have quite a lot of energy in reserve.

I will always buy.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 10, 2010

I've started to notice the differences. It really works, I am satisfied and recommend. And iHerb has a fast and efficient delivery.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1621275 on Dec 20, 2007

it works ver well

Works for me

Posted by 4838268174272555644 on Nov 09, 2014

I only use trusted name brand products. When I order online, it is very important to make sure the seller is reputable and your information is protected. Since I have ordered from iHerb.com in the past without any issues with privacy and security, I ordered this product from them. The product's thermogenic property increases the metabolic rate without raising the heart rate. As a result I am motivated and have enough energy to exercise regularly. I will order this product when needed from iHerb.com.

Bitter Orange

Posted by Reviewer2451905 on Aug 27, 2006

It is a good way you loss weight.

Ephedra's Little Sister

Posted by Reviewer2823933 on Apr 18, 2008

Although not as potent as ephedra, this caplet with synephrine does seem to provide a little lift and helps to curb the appetite. As always, follow the directions, (or start with less)and go from there...

Would rate it higher but...

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on May 28, 2010

Ok, so this is good if what you're trying to get is a relatively inexpensive synephrine product. I don't rate it higher because I am not yet certain what the long term effects may be down the road on my body's system; whether it actually is accelerating my hair loss, overstressing my cardiovascular system which I do 20-30 mins of relatively low intensity cardiovascular exercise each day to use up the synephrine and keep my body in balance. I could write for days the benefits to my exact situation synephrine has provided however for the average person who has not been living life in my shoes I will not extoll those personally particular benefits here.

strange

Posted by superminta on Mar 31, 2012

use only a half of one tab every day, cause the energy they give is so big. Noticed the difference in my stamina - do exercises and don't become tired. So just take a half. Nothing chanches with my weight, but it;s only one week passed, we'll see

No thermogenic effect

Posted by jasmine on Oct 08, 2012

I wanted to get more thermogenic effect when I workout. However, I didn't notice any changes. RU Не заметила обещанного термогенного эффекта в ходе своих тренировок. Похудения, само собой, тоже. Не особо эффективное средство.