Great for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

Allergy relief!

I will always buy.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 10, 2010

I've started to notice the differences. It really works, I am satisfied and recommend. And iHerb has a fast and efficient delivery.

No Energy

Posted by Reviewer2464788 on Sep 09, 2010

Since this is a chemical cousin of ephedrine, I wanted to try it not to aid in weightloss but for stimulation. Took the recommended 2 tabs and felt nothing. Wait a few hours, took 3 tabs and proceeded to take a nice nap. So as far as energy goes, Bitter Orange was a big dissapointment for me. Nothing against I-Herb. They're a great company I will continue to patronize.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer1959050 on Sep 06, 2010

I'm using it just for a week. And I take 1 pill instead of 2 at the same time. Before I felt very tired towards the evening but now I have quite a lot of energy in reserve.

5 Stars if source product was Certified Organic.

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

Does NOT raise Blood Pressure, if used correctly. Do Not over-use this product. NEVER use it as a substitute for sleep.

Would rate it higher but...

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on May 28, 2010

Ok, so this is good if what you're trying to get is a relatively inexpensive synephrine product. I don't rate it higher because I am not yet certain what the long term effects may be down the road on my body's system; whether it actually is accelerating my hair loss, overstressing my cardiovascular system which I do 20-30 mins of relatively low intensity cardiovascular exercise each day to use up the synephrine and keep my body in balance. I could write for days the benefits to my exact situation synephrine has provided however for the average person who has not been living life in my shoes I will not extoll those personally particular benefits here.

Bitter Orange

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on May 18, 2010

I like how it works on my body. It does not give me headach or jittery. It just gives me a boost without stimulus. I will buy this product again. Thanks

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Apr 27, 2010

I don't have a lot of weight to remove, so it is difficult to get rid of some of the fat that holds on. I have been taking 3 caplets daily for the past 3 and a half weeks. I rely on what I see in the mirror and not the scale since I am building some muscle. I have noticed that I am leaner: my obliques look awesome, my leg and arm muscles are much more pronounced, and my abs are trying to show themselves. I am stacking this product with NOW L-Tyrosine(500mg 3x daily) and CountryLife's Yohimbe (4mg extract 2x daily). I educated myself about the risks of using Bitter Orange and Yohimbe, I have a healthy heart so they don't bother me.

optimistic

Posted by Reviewer1074948 on Mar 26, 2010

quick delivery. seem fine with cllear instructions. have no way of telling if they have worked after only 1 week. will definitely continue use

Posted by Reviewer2629225 on Feb 07, 2010

Notwithstanding that everyone's different, for me, this product is fantastic! I took yohimbe for many years and, even after I stopped using it, I was constantly on adrenaline. I could no longer simply relax. After a little research, though, I found that for me bitter orange seems to "soak up" all of the hormones relating to adrenaline. I now sleep well and I am relaxed during the day without any brain fog. I would suggest giving it a try :)