July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Bitter Orange, Standardized, 60 Tablets

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1834069 on Oct 12, 2007

I bought some bitter orange extract for my wife who is gaining weight during menopause. Since she has been taking them, I am told she does not feel jittery and she is losing some weight. I also noticed she is eating less.

Great company!

Posted by Carolanne on Jun 17, 2008

Bitter orange is great and inexpensive compared to other products I've tried for fat buring. My problem is I don't need an appetite suppressant. I only need a fat burner, but had not been able to find one that didn't contain some kind of appetite suppressant. This product caused me no side affects. I had no jitters or rapid heartbeat and I am very sensative to most medicine and herbal products, usually ending up at the negative end of the 'side effects' spectrum. Anyway, I could hardly believe how fast my product arrived! I also loved that the price was low and the shipping and handling charge wasn't hiked up! THAT I GREATLY appreciated! I will continue to order from this company. They are the most cost effective herbal company I've found in 9 years of internet shopping! Thanks for making your service affordable! I'll let you know how the weight loss goes at a later date.

Very Good for Managing Diabetes

Posted by 5497171235013388804 on Dec 02, 2012

Bought this form my aunt who has adult on-set type 2 diabetes - she swears by it! Says it's amazingly effective in helping her manage her blood sugar levels and makes more of a difference than anything else she does. Good Luck!

5 Stars if source product was Certified Organic.

Posted by Reviewer1985580 on Jun 29, 2010

Does NOT raise Blood Pressure, if used correctly. Do Not over-use this product. NEVER use it as a substitute for sleep.

A good produc and a great price

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Sep 02, 2011

Expectations were duly met. I have noted no differences/problems with digestion, heart rate, and so on. 4 stars instead of 5 because the format (24 mg synephrine) is not optimal according to research results, since 32 mg (synephrine content) capsules had been used in the lab when the product was proven to be an effective wight loss supplement (through increase of both rate and efficiency of fat oxidization). Note that no other format has been thoroughly tested, so my judgement is no source of perfect truth on this.