No fat burner

Posted by Reviewer2005544 on Jun 23, 2011

I haven't noticed any fat burning, but I do notice a good amount of long lasting energy!

Doesn't do anything

Posted by Reviewer2348488 on Jul 05, 2011

These tabs don't affect me in any way - no increased energy, no reduced appetite, no weight loss.

Fail appetite suppression and fat loss

Posted by Reviewer2547865 on Aug 05, 2011

I'm sorry but this product for 3 weeks and didn't do much for me at all. My appetite seemed to decrease for two hours, but then actually go up MORE than before I left off. I checked my stats and there were no changes. As far as energy goes and fat loss, i've seen no results. The knockoff product "slimXtreme" by global welness with bitter orange worked much better from the get go. There are numerous products, stacks and so forth that has worked better than this. This might be OK with some sort of stack, but alone this doesn't do anything at all. Try it for yourself, at your own discretion.

No Energy

Posted by Reviewer2464788 on Sep 09, 2010

Since this is a chemical cousin of ephedrine, I wanted to try it not to aid in weightloss but for stimulation. Took the recommended 2 tabs and felt nothing. Wait a few hours, took 3 tabs and proceeded to take a nice nap. So as far as energy goes, Bitter Orange was a big dissapointment for me. Nothing against I-Herb. They're a great company I will continue to patronize.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 27, 2011

didn't work for me

no effect for me

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012

I couldn't notice any effect. no thermogenic or anything. also the taste and scent of this product is so terrible it almostly made me puke. I couldn't finish the bottle.

Not Ephedra's little sister

Posted by Reviewer1440135 on Sep 16, 2008

As a Thermogenic worthless but a good digestive: I tried out this product for 2 weeks at twice a day (8am and 12pm) 1 hour before meals EAC stack format (Ephedra Aspirin Caffiene); as this is supposed to have a similar mode of action. I used the following dosages: 1 tab (27mg of synepherine) plus 160mg caffiene 250mg caffiene, 3 tabs plus Aspirin/Caffiene mix, 6 tabs +AC mix and finally 10 tabs +AC mix. No change in body temperature on any occasion. If anyone has had any tangiable and demonstratable results other weight loss (sorry may be placebo effect) and who has no conflict of intrest issues please post your results for the benefit of all consumers.

very strong

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on May 10, 2009

I'm sure these are great and they work really well, its just that they give me anxiety. But I am extremly sensitive to anything of a stimulative nature. Even one cup of coffee will fully mess me up for a day.

IT works

Posted by Reviewer3103702 on Jan 16, 2011

It works with a 30 min workout everyday. The best supplement I tried for weight loss.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2431986 on Apr 03, 2008

What great service. SUPER***FAST***SHIPPING*** and a great price.I've only taken this a few days ,but I already have lots more energy.Thanks iherb!!!