Black Cohosh Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer3159685 on Nov 16, 2008

A nurse suggested I use this product over a month ago for menopausel symptoms. I am happy to report that my hot flashes have subsided and I am sleeping through the night. Yeah ! I have spoken with both my interenist and endocrinologist and both have endorsed this product. Thank you for asking me to review! All positive results for me and I hope it helps other women going through this pause in life.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2194912 on Nov 25, 2008

I use this product along with True Nature Menopause Complex. If I take both, I have no night sweats and no hot flashes. It is a god send!

Relieves my symptoms....

Posted by Reviewer1700524 on Oct 08, 2008

I have taken Nature's Way Black Cohosh for over 5 years. Lately I have started muscle testing for how much to take. I have taken as many as 3 in the morning and 3 at night. This has helped alleviate hot flashes almost completely. iHerb was the best price I found on line - with the best deal on shipping!

Can't recommend this enough for women in menopause!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Nov 26, 2008

I have been using this for many years for menopausal symptoms - started using it originally for night sweats and one time when I ran out I suddenly started having my first hot flashes which were really bad and I realized that it had actually been keeping me from having any in the first place. This black cohosh along with progesterone cream have helped me go through menopause so symptom free that my doctor didn't believe that I was in menopause and took blood tests to prove that I wasn't - except SHE was wrong and she called me to tell me that I was definitely in menopause!

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1323943 on Nov 08, 2011

Got rid of my hot flashes, and I lost 12 lbs. Yipee!! But I had to reduce my dose, because I found that it may have affected my eyesight--which is back to normal.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2170042 on May 31, 2011

No more o flashes. No any side effects. I have used this over a year now. This is my life saver.

black cohosh

Posted by Reviewer2800087 on Aug 15, 2011

love this product, I was buying the liquid form and I guess I was not getting enough Mg... Now I don't get night sweats or hot flashes during the day. I take on 1 before I go to bed... ahhh back to normal

had to stop taking it

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jul 10, 2010

I had to stop taking this because my lymph nodes started to swell in my neck and at the base of my head. This was the only thing that had been added to my diet receently (i had been taking it for about 2 months) and since I stopped taking it the swelling has gone down although it is not gone yet.

This one works!

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 27, 2012

I first tried another brand of black cohosh, Nature's Answer, and it just simply didn't work. I was disappointed but thought I'd give black cohosh one more try with a different brand. I'm glad I did, because I actually got results with this Nature's Way! Also, the capsules are very easy to swallow. I dislike tablets -- they're hard to get down the throat and they normally contain additional excipients that I'd rather not ingest, so I prefer capsules. I would purchase these Nature's Way black cohosh caps again.

Blach Cohosh

Posted by Reviewer1747785 on Oct 08, 2008

I had about 10 hot flashes a day 6 months after surgery to remove a 3# tumor, my uterus and my apendix. I did not have hot flashed before that. I now get them very seldom. Yeah!!