sheila nicholls

Posted by Reviewer1557642 on Jul 03, 2008

i wanted to say how please i was with your product. it brilliant for the menopause. I have suffered over the past years and this product was recommended by my sister who lives in Sacramento, California. I have been taking these tablets for the past two months and feel my life has got back to normal again. I can now get a nights sleep with NO hot flushes.Many people don't always realise when you start with the menopause how it affects your sleep, because you wake up over and over again, then the next day your totally tired and have go to work feeling like a zombie. The hot flushes can be like hot volcanoes going on in your body, it's herendous. So to be able to have no flushes and to be able to sleep is BRILLIANT. I feel I've been given my quality of life back and i hope these tablets continue to work for me.THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRODUCT Cheers Sheila x

Thank goodness it works!

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007

I was surprised to start having hot flashes in my mid-30s. I had heard that black cohosh could help, so I tried the Nature's Way brand. I haven't had a single hot flash since about a week after starting. What a relief!

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2777214 on Sep 07, 2008

I've been using this product for 2 years. When I first started taking it hot flashes and night sweats were making me miserable. Within a week or two I was feeling much better and the flushing became manageable. I'm not completely free of this problem, but I can live with it much better now. I've recommended black cohosh to many of my friends and Nature's Way in particular because I know it works.

Superior Quality

Posted by Reviewer3066529 on Apr 11, 2009

I was told by my physician I would need to use Remifemin to help with night sweats and to avoid any other brand due to doubts about quality control, but I've always purchased good products from brands sold at the health food stores. I recognized this brand and purchased it to help me save money (remifemin is very expensive). This products works great and does exactly what I need it to do. I'd also like to note that the nightsweats I get are due to CFIDS/ME and I always test out with normal hormone levels, so how and why this works for me, I don't understand, but it works and that's all that really matters. I'm happy to have found such an effective product at a lower price and am thrilled that it's available in Vcaps.

Excellent product and great value

Posted by Reviewer1366097 on Mar 07, 2011

After taking Remifemin for a year and a half, I was glad to find Nature's Way standardized vcaps with a higher dose of black cohosh extract at a lower price. Remifemin did help, but I was still having more hot flashes than I wanted. (OK, I don't want any hot flashes at all, but you know what I mean.) Since making the switch, the number of strong flashes I experience has decreased from ~5 to ~2 per day, which I attribute to the higher dosage. That change makes me very happy.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 19, 2008

This really helps with hot flashes. I love this product. I will keep buying it.

Nature's Way Black Cohosh, Standardized

Posted by KingsMusician on May 28, 2008

Best I've ever used.

Goodbye Night Sweats

Posted by 5317235955761358586 on Sep 10, 2013

This is the only form of Black Cohosh that works for me. I take one every morn to keep me cool throughout the day, and one at bedtime. Once in a while I take one in the early eve if my ears start getting red! I'm 55 and have been using this product 4 years- too bad it took me a year to discover it! It contains root AND rhizome: same ingredient used in Remifemin.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by 5708983084421743431 on Jan 22, 2016

I used to suffer terribly from hot flushes. Since I've been taking this (after a couple of weeks), I've had very few, and they have only been mild. I used to have night sweats too, and I no longer have them. I'll certainly be buying more of this!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2896197 on Nov 06, 2007

Has helped my hotflashes to be less severe.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »