It works! Отлично!

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 22, 2012

Black walnut is a very useful stuff. It helps to get rid of parasites, both humans and animals, it helps immune and dygestive systems to work better. I bought black wallnut for my thyroid and took it in comlex with kelp, i feel much better, my hair and nails are much stronger and skin looks better, too! Покупала черный орех в первую очередь для щитовидки(врач посоветвала принимать вместе с кэлпом), значительно улучшилось самочувствие, почувствовала больше энерии, также улучшилось состояние кожи, ногтей и волос. Также это средсто помогает избавиться от глистов и улучшает работу кишечника.

My Dog Gets This

Posted by Reviewer1269350 on Jul 27, 2012

This will expel worms and parasites. When I got my dog at 10 months of age, the first thing I did was give her 2 caps a day for 3 days. On the 2nd day she was expelling worms. I give her 1 daily for a week at least once a month.

Good product

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

Black Walnut works well. Cleanses the body of parasites. Buy periodically. I accept the black walnut along with Pau D`Arko. http://www.iherb.com/nature-s-way-pau-d-arco-inner-bark-180-capsules/2031 Visit my page for more reviews...

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1697789 on May 11, 2010

My husband uses this for parasites and to improve digestive problems (he suffers from IBS). Has improved his condition dramatically. Will continue to use

OH YEAH!

Posted by 5505156196874545874 on Jul 12, 2012

I've had a case of ringworm along my neck for years! I just recently found out that Black Walnut Hulls are supposed to help with that kind of thing so I ordered these right away and the affected area is now cleared up completely! It took about two weeks of taking these to do that. DEFINITELY recommend this!

Brilliant!!!

Posted by Reviewer1801327 on Jun 01, 2008

My nails become really strong and long!!!! Thank you!!!

This stuff rocks

Posted by Reviewer1853074 on Mar 22, 2011

I have found Black Walnut Hulls to be especially helpful in relieving bloating, and as a complement to enzymes or HCl which help with digestion.

lietuvė

Posted by Reviewer1805146 on Sep 11, 2014

naudojam profilaktiškai išvalyt organizmą nuo kirmėlyčių (aktualu turintiems augintinių). Labai pagražėja nagai:)

Great for parasites in HUMANS and DOGS

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

My doctor advised me to take this after she discovered I had problems with parasites. She said it is easy to get parasites from small children and pets. I work with kids and have a dog. I noticed my dog started licking her (sorry gross) anus a lot. I bought 4 bottles. Took 2 capsules in morning and evening (4 daily) - so did dog until we each finished our bottle. I felt lethargic at first. Doctor said it was because of the dying off of the parasites that were circulating through my body. I felt better after day 3. I have more energy. My dog does not lick her rear quarters any more. It is not advised to take this constantly. I do not know why but it says this on the bottle. I plan to take it for two weeks every 4 months for parasite maintenance. I will also put dog in maintenance dosage. VERY SATISFIED!

Good Herb

Posted by 5084766374879965090 on Jul 04, 2013

I was happy to find this product, I use it for parasite cleansing. It works great.