Nature's Way, Bladderwrack, 580 mg, 100 Vcaps

great stomach aid

Posted by Reviewer2541578 on Apr 09, 2010

I give this to my 90 year old mom everyday whe had a serious bleeding uslcer some years ago...the bladderwrack coats her stomach it keeps the ulcer bacteria from growing..she has had no problems since we started this if I have a stomach upset or digestion problem one tab of bladderwrack and one ester C and I am fine my husbands sensitive stomach also loves this mix

Excellent for Thyroid

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on Jul 04, 2012

This is great. Works way better for me than plain kelp. more iodine I think. I take 3 of these a day and my temperature is finally normal. Noticed within the first couple of days within taking. I have been suffering with thyroid problems and very cold and low body temp for years and this has been the first herb that has worked. Tried everything! I'll stick to this brand. Please keep in stock.

Nature's Way, Bladderwrack, 580 mg, 100 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2083842 on Feb 13, 2009

I have increased energy since I began taking one of these daily. It beats eating seaweed.

Allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer3192392 on May 18, 2009

I suppose I am the one in ten that is allergic or super sensitive to too much iodine. I took this product in hopes of replacing the prescription given by my Dr. But after taking the Bladderwrack my neck broke out in itchy bumps and I mean itchy! So, it's back to the drawing board. I would rate the product if I could. But I feel if I can't use it, doesn't mean it would not benefit someone else. Thank you.

great

Posted by Reviewer1563474 on Jul 08, 2009

I have lost a few pounds since taking the bladderwrack and has also helped with my digestive system!!!