great for tyroid

Posted by 5355767784612004097 on Apr 04, 2016

This heab has alot of great qualities. Research it, it is good for skin, weight loss etc

no so good

Posted by 4800649671725276652 on Mar 09, 2016

not work to incress my temperature

Was lucky to find this

Posted by Gdaiva on Jan 10, 2016

A few years ago i was so sick, that doctors said if i keep my lyfestyle the same , i might not need the doctor anymore. But i do not like to use chemicals, so i changed my diet and took a lot of suppliments. One of the most imporant was the seaweed, this and some kelp, i rotated for a few months. Seaweed is the best source for iodine, and iodine supports the whole endocreen system, so it is not just thyroid, but it also effects so many functions in your body. Everybody needs this suppliment! Even if you live in Alaska, breath the ocean air and eat salmon everyday, it is not enough iodine for your good health, unless you harvest seaweed from the ocean yourself.

Good when used alone.

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Jun 22, 2015

Alone this is fine and get me up in the morning. However, combined with medication with adverse effects, this isn't strong enough to over power the stronger chemical medication. Before I started on remicade, I felt this gave me more energy and less morning stiffness. However, after Remicade, the positive energy burst this gave me is no longer as strong. I believe that someone taking this alone will still have the positive effects. Nature's way may not make a big fuss about it self, but for me, it has always delivered what they promise. Very inexpensive too, which is good, since disabled people usually don't have a lot to spend.

A natural way to get the iodine you need!

Posted by Rocklin on Jan 04, 2015

Good for blood type O and those concerned that fibrocystic breasts may be a precursor to breast cancer. Iodine eliminated my painful, lumpy breasts even more so than tocotrienols alone. Iodine is found in all our cells, thyroid, breasts, salivary glands, the brain, ovaries, and eyes, and we can't make any kind of hormones at all without iodine. Iodine is necessary to so many important body parts, it is extremely unhealthy for adults and children to be deficient in iodine! I now take 2 to 3 a day. Thank you, Dr. Brownstein. Update: Freshly ground flaxseeds are also helpful with breast pain and breast health.

Perfect

Posted by 4832731477357592669 on Aug 26, 2014

This supplement is for people with Blood Type O to keep thyroid in good level. Love it.

Bueno

Posted by 4813489207149303992 on Jun 20, 2014

Creo que tiene una buena relación cantidad/precio. Lo tomo porque tengo hipotiroidismo muy ligero (subclínico), no tomo medicación, solo esto y de momento me va bien.

Good stuff, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Jan 05, 2013

Get's me my iodine, cheap.

n

Posted by 5586721474017143653 on Aug 31, 2012

n

Thyroid Support

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Jul 09, 2012

I'm yet to use this combination for my sluggish thyroid. I'm completing another product at present. Excellent price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »