Helps control my Pre-Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Nov 15, 2007

With a proper diet and exercise, and the use of this Nature's Way product, I am keeping my Prediabetes in check. I haven't had any side effects, I do have more energy. However, I started a new regiman with about 7 different supplements that took YEARS to perfect so that I am seeing a difference. This product has been apart of my new regiman of going naturalpathic for my MS, Fibromyalgia and Hypo thyroidiam and pre-diabetes. I also have high chloresteral as well. Very flusterating, but it's all coming together right now and working. I am seeing an improvement and that makes me happy. Hope this works for you too.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2508518 on Jan 14, 2009

My husband is a type 2 diabetic and we can't afford one of the meds he is supposed to take along with his Glucophage. I was desperate but have always used supplements and thought I'd give this a try. I am so glad I did. I can afford this and in conjunction with Glucophage keeps his blood sugar within the parameter it's supposed to be in. The big thing is to monitor the sugar levels, both before starting AND after.

Home test validates product works

Posted by Reviewer1771531 on Dec 26, 2007

Home sugar tests pre-using this product was typically 125-140. (Test strip normal range 100-140, which i suspect is the goal range for diebetics). My lab blood test are typically around 120, which is elevated. After using this product my home test have dropped to 98. I suspect lab blood test will show similar improvements. I believe this product works.

Excellent help for PCOS-related acne!

Posted by Reviewer2819593 on Nov 20, 2011

I am 40 years old and have suffered acne from PCOS for most of my life. Knowing that insulin resistance is at the root of PCOS, I decided to give Nature's Way Blood Sugar a try (taking two capsules three times a day, with food). I was thrilled to see the acne clear completely from my face, and it is nearly 95% gone from my face/chest as well. I started taking Blood Sugar about a year ago, and my skin has been clear, beautiful and healthy ever since. I also have noticed a definite improvement in my ability to stabilise my blood sugar (ie. I don't feel queasy after meals anymore). If I forget to take the capsules for a few days, the acne returns, but it doesn't take long to get things back on track. I am so happy with these results! I only wish I'd known to try this years ago, instead of spending years on the birth control pill to help my skin. Nature's Way Blood Sugar is now my 'go-to' for healthy insulin sensitivity and PCOS management.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3186102 on Aug 11, 2011

I'm taking this for my high blood sugar. Even on medication with diet and exercise my fasting blood sugar wasn't going any lower than 130. I am on metaformin and didn't want to go in insulin so thought this might help and it has. Now my fasting blood sugar is around 100. I take this along with Benfotiamine, R-Lipoic Acid, GlucoCare and Chromium Picolinate.

Totally Amazing and Effective

Posted by Reviewer1954790 on May 08, 2011

I have very unstable blood sugar and there are times when it doesnt matter how much I eat or what I do I couldnt clear the fuzzy brain or stop feeling crazy hungry. This product totally stabalises my blood sugar its amazing then if I eat sensibly I feel sane!! Which is very useful.

nature's way blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2449362 on May 14, 2008

since i started taking nature's way blood sugar, my blood sugar readings have been fantastic. This is so amazing, i would recommend this to anyone trying to control blood sugars.

Natures way blood sugar capsule

Posted by Reviewer2345730 on Dec 15, 2007

This product is helpful in keeping my blood sugar stable especially if I have a few more carbs than I should have in a day.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2952617 on Jun 24, 2012

I'm prediabetic and trying to lose weight. This stuff really works, right from the first dose. I can feel a difference, keeps my blood sugar steady so I have more energy and less hunger, ends my tendency to snack.

Very effective for me

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 07, 2012

I have a diagnosis of diabetes, type 2. I take 1 metformin tablet in the morning wBreakfast and take 1 of these capsules 3 x day with small meals. I do watch what I eat, but also eat sweets and am very heavy. My blood sugar is excellent. I take a lot of supplements and feel they all work together for my good. I also discovered getting upset raised my blood sugar level. Look up EFT on the Internet, try meditation, just know that all is well. Our bodies are amazing in their ability to heal.