Okey

Posted by 4791785630043277300 on Jun 11, 2012

Okey, but I tend to like the Now foods version better. When I started using theese my skin got severe break outs, but that might have sometyhing to do with me starting on theese.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1380503 on Feb 15, 2012

This product is great. However, this time when it arrived the capsules are twice the size they use to be, with the same value that it was before. I am thinking it must now have fillers, and its not as easy to swallow. Those details were left off the description of the product.

it works

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 30, 2016

This is helping in clearing up my skin. So it must be cleansing my blood. It is also a diuretic and it increases bile which is healthy. It is doing good for my body.

Came Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1711740 on Oct 26, 2011

My health professional recommended Nature's Way Burdock to me with these words, "I have just never had a problem with Nature's Way Burdock. It just always works. The potency is always what they claim." I like to hear this when I'm considering a natural remedy b/c quality control can be an issue.

Burdock root

Posted by Reviewer1748123 on Oct 05, 2008

...is very good to have on hand for a number of things. I am pleased with the results with this brand.

Burdock

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Mar 18, 2011

Good product. : )

Good

Posted by Reviewer1570962 on Jun 12, 2009

A very good product that appears to work well with the body system in adding cleansing power to the blood system in order to take toxins out of the blood stream.

nature way

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Nov 03, 2011

it's good help to my son for his allergy

great for problem skin.

Posted by 5593307724291307257 on Aug 02, 2016

my daughter has spots on her face from time to time , sometimes worse than others. she takes burdock root and has seen a noticable difference. they are big capsules but easy to swallow. recommend.

A winner