New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Burdock Root, 475 mg, 100 Capsules

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer3107932 on Oct 17, 2007

I take these along with Cat's Claw and Milk Thistle and they are great for helping with digestion!!!

Nature's Way Burdock

Posted by Reviewer2961418 on Feb 01, 2008

A very good product to combat skin problems

Burdock Root

Posted by Reviewer2389354 on Oct 27, 2007

I use this along with Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. I wish there were more vitamins per bottle to match what I get in the Yellow Dock bottle

No visible effects

Posted by Weitche on Mar 16, 2013

I've been suffering from acne since I was a teenager. Heard that Burdock Root helps to purify the blood. Been taking 6 capsules daily for the past month, but my acne hasn't cleared up, and I seem to be getting a new pimple every other day. I hope that at least my blood is cleaner by the time I'm done with this. Will try Dandelion Root instead.

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

This is the product i buy the most on iherb.com. It has a lot of benefits but i use it for my skin. Burdock root keeps my skin in check!If i forget to take it for a long time my skin starts to get bad again. I do not get any side effects from using it.