Organic Burdock (root)

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 13, 2010

Using for skin problem (eczema) It will take a little more time to know the results.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3187812 on Apr 05, 2010

i take this daily with yellow dock

Excellent Blood Cleanser/Price

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 08, 2010

Highly recommend this to help purify and detoxify your blood. Great price at iHerb.

Superb product and service

Posted by Reviewer3333268 on Aug 31, 2010

I am always amazed at how fast I receive my order. The product is very good and I would give it a 5 star rating for both the product and the company.

A winner

Posted by Reviewer1252162 on Dec 03, 2010

Always a pleasure.

nature way

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Nov 03, 2011

it's good help to my son for his allergy

It's good for me

Posted by Reviewer2899960 on Mar 18, 2012

I have some problems with my skin, I just try it for a first time, but I can feel it works.

Removed my hormonal acne in two weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on May 20, 2015

MD Formulations, AHA products and evening prim rose oil wasn't enough in itself. After I started this, my acne was gone within two weeks. Not a new pimple has formed since I started using it. I quit for two weeks for some blood tests, and also in this period my skin was safe. Before Burduck, my acne was horrible, not a single spot on my face was without really sore and painful pustules.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Good blood purifier and cleanser. If you're using it to clear up your skin/face, also buy pine tar soap and sulfur soap and all your skin problems will go away within a short time! I wish I have known this sooner!

very good blood purifier

Posted by MukMas on May 06, 2014

i am 32 y.o., and i have been suffering from occasional adult breakouts, nothing would make it clear up, i ve been going out of my mind, and totally accidentaly my aunt gave me this supplement not even for my skin but for a overall wellbeing, the side effect was totally cleared skin, i love it, and dont go a day without it, i used to take 2 caps 3 times a day, now only 2 times a day, love it