A winner

Posted by Reviewer1252162 on Dec 03, 2010

Always a pleasure.

nature way

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Nov 03, 2011

it's good help to my son for his allergy

It's good for me

Posted by Reviewer2899960 on Mar 18, 2012

I have some problems with my skin, I just try it for a first time, but I can feel it works.

Removed my hormonal acne in two weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on May 20, 2015

MD Formulations, AHA products and evening prim rose oil wasn't enough in itself. After I started this, my acne was gone within two weeks. Not a new pimple has formed since I started using it. I quit for two weeks for some blood tests, and also in this period my skin was safe. Before Burduck, my acne was horrible, not a single spot on my face was without really sore and painful pustules.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Good blood purifier and cleanser. If you're using it to clear up your skin/face, also buy pine tar soap and sulfur soap and all your skin problems will go away within a short time! I wish I have known this sooner!

very good blood purifier

Posted by MukMas on May 06, 2014

i am 32 y.o., and i have been suffering from occasional adult breakouts, nothing would make it clear up, i ve been going out of my mind, and totally accidentaly my aunt gave me this supplement not even for my skin but for a overall wellbeing, the side effect was totally cleared skin, i love it, and dont go a day without it, i used to take 2 caps 3 times a day, now only 2 times a day, love it

great for problem skin.

Posted by 5593307724291307257 on Aug 02, 2016

my daughter has spots on her face from time to time , sometimes worse than others. she takes burdock root and has seen a noticable difference. they are big capsules but easy to swallow. recommend.

Ironman

Posted by 4906662583892594876 on Aug 22, 2016

The best iron on the planet, thank you so much.

여드름은 아직요.

Posted by 4699720153425103425 on Dec 27, 2013

우엉차 먹으면 한달만에 여드름이 쏙 들어가고 광피부가 된다해서 샀는데 여드름은 아직 잘 모르겠어요..어떻게 보면 더 나오는거 같아요. 그런데 기대도 안했던 아토피가 어느순간 없어졌네요. 아직 채 한달을 먹지 않아서 잘은 모르겠어요..우엉 팅쳐도 구매해서 3달 먹엇는데 효과 잘 모르겠어요.느릅나무 Slippery Elm 이 효과적이네요.

It's all right

Posted by Reviewer1210605 on Sep 18, 2008

It helps control my acne, but does not completely get rid of it.