Nature's Way, CLA-1300, Max Potency, 90 Softgels

Reviews 2-star

Controlled appetite BUT...

Posted by Reviewer2001158 on Apr 07, 2008

It did control my appetite very well , but I did not lose any weight at all , instead I gained a few pounds even though I was barely eating. I took it for one week. After noticing I was , in fact gaining , I stopped taking it , and after 1 day , started losing again. Just to be sure it was the CLA causing the weight gain , I tried it again for 3 days , and sure enough I started gaining again. As soon as I stopped taking it , weight loss resumed. I love the appetite suppressent part of it , but not the weight gain. It did a good job of supressing my appetite , I was not hungry at all through the day. But for some strange reason I gained weight.

Still waiting

Posted by Reviewer1361576 on Feb 09, 2012

I've been taking this item as directed,but only starting my second week. So far I have not notice any changes.