An effective combo

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 05, 2009

When you want calcium citrate but can handle some carbonate as well, this capsule is dynamite. I get 250 mg of calcium in a manageable size. My husband needs pure citrate since he can't digest carbonate, but when you can, this combo is very nice.

contains carbonate

Posted by Reviewer2101294 on Mar 27, 2010

Hard to know what the ratio is of carbonate/citrate/malate is

Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on May 04, 2007

I've been taking this product for almost 2 years. Great product that helps with my bone damage from cancer and radiation. I missed taking for two weeks and developed leg and muscle cramps. Three days of taking it again and cramps are gone. I won't miss a day taking my recommended doses again.

read the label!

Posted by Reviewer1907961 on Jun 19, 2008

Usually Nature's Way is great, but I bought this thinking it was Calcium Citrate and it turns out to be a mixture of citrate, carbonate, and malate. I feel it is misleading to have the citrate in big bold letters when it is a blend of the three. Since citrate is much better than the others, esp. carbonate, it's just a way of making sales without delivering the product you think you're buying. In other words, a trick. I'm not going to buy this again because I take my calcium at night with water, and citrate is the only kind that can be absorbed without being taken with food. (By the way, calcium is a natural and mild sedative--that's why I take it at night. It helps me sleep.)

Calcium Citrate capsules

Posted by Reviewer2266358 on Jan 18, 2008

I was looking for something easier to swallow than the huge, dry calcium pills I have been taking. These definitely are better!

Best Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Jun 13, 2009

I have tried many different forms of calcium, and this is the very best. I have used it for a long time and don't plan on changing. It is easy to digest and works just fine!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2322487 on Aug 11, 2012

Brought my calcium levels to normal

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on Aug 26, 2008

Very easy to digest and absorb.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2939351 on Apr 27, 2009

I like the combination of citrate, malate and carbonate and that there are 250 mil. in each capsule. Other than that it's so hard to tell about the effects. It doesn't have magnesium or vitamin D but I would buy this one again since I take mag and D separately.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Mar 30, 2009

Since these do not have added vitamin D I can take these in addition to other calcium supplements without overdoing my vitamin D intake.