An effective combo

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 05, 2009

When you want calcium citrate but can handle some carbonate as well, this capsule is dynamite. I get 250 mg of calcium in a manageable size. My husband needs pure citrate since he can't digest carbonate, but when you can, this combo is very nice.

Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on May 04, 2007

I've been taking this product for almost 2 years. Great product that helps with my bone damage from cancer and radiation. I missed taking for two weeks and developed leg and muscle cramps. Three days of taking it again and cramps are gone. I won't miss a day taking my recommended doses again.

Calcium Citrate capsules

Posted by Reviewer2266358 on Jan 18, 2008

I was looking for something easier to swallow than the huge, dry calcium pills I have been taking. These definitely are better!

Best Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Jun 13, 2009

I have tried many different forms of calcium, and this is the very best. I have used it for a long time and don't plan on changing. It is easy to digest and works just fine!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2322487 on Aug 11, 2012

Brought my calcium levels to normal

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1018984 on May 14, 2009

I have been using this item for many years and have found it to be consistently effective and very economical.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Mar 30, 2009

Since these do not have added vitamin D I can take these in addition to other calcium supplements without overdoing my vitamin D intake.

about the only plain calcium product out there--vegetarian derived

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Feb 04, 2009

It's tough finding a calcium supplement with nothing else in it. This fits the bill.

Can help to avoid too much magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2318763 on Sep 30, 2009

I was told to take 1200mg of calcium citrate a day. When taking "Now Calcium Citrate Caps" which include magnesium and Vit D. The magnesium was too much for me and caused diarrhea. I'm now taking 3 of these "Nature's Way" and 3 "Now" capsules and get my 1200mg of Ca and still some extra Mg and Vit D but not so much to upset my insides.

Great proudct

Posted by Reviewer2085262 on Nov 23, 2009

Seems to work really well. I like that each capsule is 250mg so I can control the dosage better.