Nature's Way CamoCare Organics, Full Spectrum Skin Renewal, Regenerating Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2027789 on Aug 31, 2010

Love the non greasy texture. Leaves skin so soft

Best product ever used

Posted by Reviewer2193440 on Jun 09, 2013

Although not as velvety smooth as the original Camocare Facial Therapy, the results from the new formula are still incredible. I am a 61 year old woman having used all the expensive department store facial moisturizers and switched to the original Camocare Facial Therapy, for half the price, 20 years ago and my face and neck are virtually wrinkle-free. Camocare products are hard to find because people don't know how good it is and are not buying it. I hope this review serves to increase awareness and increases users of this product. You will not be disappointed.

Camocare Organics, night cream

Posted by Reviewer1281175 on Sep 04, 2009

I love this product. It's comfortable on my skin, smells light and nice and I like the tubes which are neat and easy to use.

I am pleased!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Mar 11, 2011

100% satisfaction!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1771564 on May 30, 2011

Been using CamoCare products for years but could not find what I wanted at the usual stores. This one is new to me but very nice, thank you. Silky

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2509418 on Jun 28, 2010

I have only used for a few days, feels good when applied. Tube is small was expecting larger quantity. Donna

regenerating night cream

Posted by Reviewer3130011 on Jan 08, 2009

i do not recommend this product at all. it is not smooth, but sticky and has an unpleasant medicinal odor. please bring back camocare facial therapy. i will not again purchase the regenerating cream.