CamoCare Under-Eye Therapy

Posted by Reviewer1492342 on Sep 13, 2009

I've used this for years and it's the best I have found to getting rid of puffy eyes. I use it in the morning and no more puffiness. Works like magic.

This is a great under-eye lotion

Posted by Reviewer1281175 on May 26, 2011

I like CamoCare's facial products including the under-eye therapy. Because it comes in a tube, it is easy to apply and great for travel.

does its job

Posted by Reviewer2182598 on Oct 26, 2011

I have has bags under my eyes and this reduces them.

good

Posted by Reviewer2606935 on Feb 11, 2009

I can't say this does miracles but I think it's good and the ingredients are low hazard, it's a decent eye cream and I'm surpised someone found it irritating because my skin gets sensitve around the eyes but this gave me no problems. I will say if you're looking for something deeply hydrating, this is more silkly light cream. it does well under eye makeup for that reason.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer2713147 on Nov 16, 2010

I like the light texture and pleasant scent. I have noticed a slight decrease in the puffiness under my eyes.

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2392880 on Apr 07, 2012

I can recommend this product for younh men. I think it is too "weak" for aging skin. The consistency is light and soft withot any irritaton.

Feels good when applied

Posted by Reviewer2509418 on Jun 28, 2010

Feels good when applied, moisturizes under eye area, have not noticed a decrease in darken area yet.

Manager for Human Resources

Posted by Reviewer3095145 on Jan 29, 2009

I have used Camocare under-eye therapy for many many years, and was very disappointed when the original product was taken off the market. I have since tried the new product, and though it is too soon to give it a rating, I am sure that it is as good as if not better than the orignal product.

under eye therapy

Posted by Reviewer2044574 on Nov 01, 2011

very good product

V-e-r-y Disappointed in Product!

Posted by Reviewer1855047 on Feb 08, 2009

Nature's Way reformulation of this product is just terrible. After a light application, the areas around both eyes were swollen so bad I didn't leave the house without sunglasses. I tried the product three times, and had the same unfavorable results. The original product was outstanding, and I will NOT be purchasing the new one...ever!