RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,341.16

₽1,862.06

Экономия: ₽520.90 (скидка 28%)

Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

CamoCare Under-Eye Therapy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492342 Sep 13, 2009

I've used this for years and it's the best I have found to getting rid of puffy eyes. I use it in the morning and no more puffiness. Works like magic.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

This is a great under-eye lotion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1281175 May 26, 2011

I like CamoCare's facial products including the under-eye therapy. Because it comes in a tube, it is easy to apply and great for travel.

does its job

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2182598 Oct 26, 2011

I have has bags under my eyes and this reduces them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2606935 Feb 11, 2009

I can't say this does miracles but I think it's good and the ingredients are low hazard, it's a decent eye cream and I'm surpised someone found it irritating because my skin gets sensitve around the eyes but this gave me no problems. I will say if you're looking for something deeply hydrating, this is more silkly light cream. it does well under eye makeup for that reason.

Like it.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2713147 Nov 16, 2010

I like the light texture and pleasant scent. I have noticed a slight decrease in the puffiness under my eyes.

From Ukraine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2392880 Apr 07, 2012

I can recommend this product for younh men. I think it is too "weak" for aging skin. The consistency is light and soft withot any irritaton.

Feels good when applied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2509418 Jun 28, 2010

Feels good when applied, moisturizes under eye area, have not noticed a decrease in darken area yet.

Manager for Human Resources

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3095145 Jan 29, 2009

I have used Camocare under-eye therapy for many many years, and was very disappointed when the original product was taken off the market. I have since tried the new product, and though it is too soon to give it a rating, I am sure that it is as good as if not better than the orignal product.

under eye therapy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2044574 Nov 01, 2011

very good product

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

V-e-r-y Disappointed in Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1855047 Feb 08, 2009

Nature's Way reformulation of this product is just terrible. After a light application, the areas around both eyes were swollen so bad I didn't leave the house without sunglasses. I tried the product three times, and had the same unfavorable results. The original product was outstanding, and I will NOT be purchasing the new one...ever!

Позиции 1-10 из 10