Nature's Way, Cayenne, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Posted by Reviewer2998293 on Oct 05, 2011

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

It is what it says

Posted by Reviewer2789681 on May 24, 2012

Authentic Cayenne Pepper, if I use it as much as advised it messes up my stomach but 1-é/day are doing great.

The jury is out

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 04, 2012

I tried this a few times is all, and they mean it when they say take it WITH food, not before or very long after. It burns. I was hoping for a little weight loss, but haven't been taking it long enough, nor consistently enough to know if it will work for that purpose. However, I also have Raynaud's as do some other family members, and I'm excited to know there's a remedy for that. I live in Tucson, very hot right now (100 degrees +), so taking cayenne is not appealing for the summer.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jul 12, 2013

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »