Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Posted by Reviewer2998293 on Oct 05, 2011

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

It is what it says

Posted by Reviewer2789681 on May 24, 2012

Authentic Cayenne Pepper, if I use it as much as advised it messes up my stomach but 1-é/day are doing great.

The jury is out

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 04, 2012

I tried this a few times is all, and they mean it when they say take it WITH food, not before or very long after. It burns. I was hoping for a little weight loss, but haven't been taking it long enough, nor consistently enough to know if it will work for that purpose. However, I also have Raynaud's as do some other family members, and I'm excited to know there's a remedy for that. I live in Tucson, very hot right now (100 degrees +), so taking cayenne is not appealing for the summer.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jul 12, 2013

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

Improves circulation in hands

Posted by Reviewer1608062 on Mar 28, 2007

I've had cold hands for as long as I can remember. Then I started taking Nature's Way Cayenne Powder & Ginger Root - no more cold hands!

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Aug 04, 2009

Works well, but will give you heartburn if not taken with a meal.

Hot

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on Jan 12, 2011

Good product, improves circulation and heats up your whole body. Do not take on empty stomach.