Cayenne pepper

Posted by 4735664936097979263 on Feb 27, 2016

I take 1 capsule in the morning with food & 10 min later my stomach starts to feel hot I will keep taking & up to 2 capsules

As advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

AS the title, I do not swallow entire capsules, only sprinkle over food, still causes GI issues, due to my sensitive biology, but nonetheless, works as advertised. Very fresh cayenne.

Cayenne Natures Way

Posted by 4648189980577312190 on Aug 25, 2014

After one week of using these, 3 times a day, I suddenly realized how good I felt. From feeling tired all the time I was looking for things to do. Using them with the Hawthorn, tried without but didn't feel so energized - the combination really worked well for me.

Cayenne

Posted by 5338069114524502005 on Jul 26, 2014

Helped my daughters acne clear.

Produto entregue conforme anunciado

Posted by 5190612346002405794 on Apr 07, 2014

take a pill with meals

Great for circulation

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

Weight Loss helper

Posted by 5189246650128888806 on Mar 28, 2013

These capsules really work! I started with one a day with dinner but now have three a day (B-L-D). My food intake has dropped by 30% and I don't feel hungry. The weight is slowly coming off - my aim is slowly over many months with a changed attitude to food becoming a habit. They really do work.

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Aug 08, 2011

This really increases my metabolism. I feel amazing and my jeans are not as snug as they were 2 weeks ago. I have much more energy and my mood is upbeat and positive. It makes me extremely hungry, however, so I only take two per day because I don't want to eat my family out of house and home. Definitely take it with a full meal!

good

Posted by Reviewer2317910 on Jul 22, 2011

good

cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1094704 on May 20, 2011

I like the ease of taking cayenne this way

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »