Weight Loss helper

Posted by 5189246650128888806 on Mar 28, 2013

These capsules really work! I started with one a day with dinner but now have three a day (B-L-D). My food intake has dropped by 30% and I don't feel hungry. The weight is slowly coming off - my aim is slowly over many months with a changed attitude to food becoming a habit. They really do work.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jul 12, 2013

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Too hot!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

Unfortunately, I could not take it. It burnt me from the inside and my face went red after using it. What is more, I found myself allergic to capsicin. I had quite an unpleasant sore throat just after 1 pill.

relaxing

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

i take this when i have a lot of stress or emotional discomfort. they provide a nice soothing effect. try to take with some food or else you will get heartburn

Potent, I don't take a chance, i eat prior to taking this product

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jan 04, 2011

I love this product, it kills germs and candida.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 16, 2009

I have gastroesophageal reflux so I only take one tab in the morning. My feet aren't as cold and my legs seem to have better circulation. I have undergone about a dozen surgeries for varicose veins and I am an avid weightlifter/aerobic exerciser! I feel a bit of warmth for a very short time after taking. I believe this has improved my metabolism as well.

yes very effective, good warming herb

Posted by Reviewer2864021 on Feb 23, 2010

very warming herb and is very suitable at the dosage of 1 , 3 times per day. good for circulation.

Great product line!

Posted by Reviewer3255153 on Sep 30, 2010

Use Natures Way herbs, consistent quality. used cayenne for only a few weeks so not enough time to evaluate results.. Love iherb.com - you guys are consistently great - thanks, not many companies I can say that about lately.

Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer3279700 on Jan 19, 2008

Can feel heat after taking, probably best to take with food.

Cayenne pepper

Posted by 4735664936097979263 on Feb 27, 2016

I take 1 capsule in the morning with food & 10 min later my stomach starts to feel hot I will keep taking & up to 2 capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »