The jury is out

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 04, 2012

I tried this a few times is all, and they mean it when they say take it WITH food, not before or very long after. It burns. I was hoping for a little weight loss, but haven't been taking it long enough, nor consistently enough to know if it will work for that purpose. However, I also have Raynaud's as do some other family members, and I'm excited to know there's a remedy for that. I live in Tucson, very hot right now (100 degrees +), so taking cayenne is not appealing for the summer.

It is what it says

Posted by Reviewer2789681 on May 24, 2012

Authentic Cayenne Pepper, if I use it as much as advised it messes up my stomach but 1-é/day are doing great.

Terrible!

Posted by sveta-goryun on Apr 15, 2012

So much pain in my stomach!

Great Fat Loss, Batman!

Posted by Reviewer2998293 on Oct 05, 2011

I read an article on a study done in Korea on capsaicin for fat loss & decided to try it. Having a bunch of ancient injuries & fibromyalgia, it's hard for me to do a lot of things in reasonable comfort any more. Figuring that the potency guarantee was accurate, I have been taking divided doses of capsaicin at the required level to lose fat - & I have! Whee! The fat is melting away - 22 lbs in just under 3 months - & I have the added benefit of decreased whole-body inflammation & pain & stiffness. How great is that!

Absolutely amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Aug 08, 2011

This really increases my metabolism. I feel amazing and my jeans are not as snug as they were 2 weeks ago. I have much more energy and my mood is upbeat and positive. It makes me extremely hungry, however, so I only take two per day because I don't want to eat my family out of house and home. Definitely take it with a full meal!

good

Posted by Reviewer2317910 on Jul 22, 2011

good

cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1094704 on May 20, 2011

I like the ease of taking cayenne this way

Hot

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on Jan 12, 2011

Good product, improves circulation and heats up your whole body. Do not take on empty stomach.

Potent, I don't take a chance, i eat prior to taking this product

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jan 04, 2011

I love this product, it kills germs and candida.

Great product line!

Posted by Reviewer3255153 on Sep 30, 2010

Use Natures Way herbs, consistent quality. used cayenne for only a few weeks so not enough time to evaluate results.. Love iherb.com - you guys are consistently great - thanks, not many companies I can say that about lately.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »