good qaulity

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 03, 2016

this is a very good source of cayenne i open pills and sprinkle over food tastes good but be carefull it is strong VERY STRONG

cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1094704 on May 20, 2011

I like the ease of taking cayenne this way

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1381683 on Dec 03, 2007

Since I cannot eat the spiciest of peppers (as my husband does), I decided to take this pill. Works well! Good for your health--whether in "real" peppers or in this form.

As advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

AS the title, I do not swallow entire capsules, only sprinkle over food, still causes GI issues, due to my sensitive biology, but nonetheless, works as advertised. Very fresh cayenne.

Great

Posted by 5388487792213951019 on Aug 19, 2016

I have not had a cold since I started taking these every day, if I feel a cold starting I take 2 tablets for a couple of days and no cold . I use to get sick every year.

good

Posted by Reviewer2317910 on Jul 22, 2011

good

Great for circulation

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

40,000 H.U

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Nov 21, 2009

I feel the difference because my fingers are more warm.

Very good

Posted by 5522775826139140514 on Jun 08, 2016

I like it a lot. I think my blood pressure has gone down and subsequently I get less headaches.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »