yes very effective, good warming herb

Posted by Reviewer2864021 on Feb 23, 2010

very warming herb and is very suitable at the dosage of 1 , 3 times per day. good for circulation.

40,000 H.U

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Nov 21, 2009

I feel the difference because my fingers are more warm.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Aug 28, 2009

Great for circulation

From Florida

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Aug 04, 2009

Works well, but will give you heartburn if not taken with a meal.

Capsaicin

Posted by Reviewer2868189 on Jul 24, 2009

I had an eye problem doctors call NAION (do a Google) that in severe cases can make you blind. Capsaicin (the active ingredient in cayenne) healed my right eye beautifully, as checked by an MD. I intend to keep taking it forever.

Definitely worth it!

Posted by Reviewer2127678 on Jun 12, 2009

I started taking these because of poor circulation. The first pill I took gave me a little heartburn, but after that first one I got used to it and learned to take them with food. These are like little internal heaters and from someone that always had cold hands and feet they are wonderful. I feel increased energy as well. They worked great for me.

helping blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2454656 on Mar 14, 2009

taking your cayenne has loweres my blood pressure from 200/100 to 126/65. i think i've saved a lot of money ,i used to use drugs, not any more.

relaxing

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

i take this when i have a lot of stress or emotional discomfort. they provide a nice soothing effect. try to take with some food or else you will get heartburn

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 16, 2009

I have gastroesophageal reflux so I only take one tab in the morning. My feet aren't as cold and my legs seem to have better circulation. I have undergone about a dozen surgeries for varicose veins and I am an avid weightlifter/aerobic exerciser! I feel a bit of warmth for a very short time after taking. I believe this has improved my metabolism as well.

Hot Blood is Good Blood

Posted by Reviewer1113795 on Jun 26, 2008

My mother suffers from Reynaud's disease, and gets 100% relief by taking this Cayenne product. She suffered many years of white, bloodless fingers, nothing could warm them. I am a diabetic. I use this product to improve my circulation. Without it my feet, like many diabetics, would have a lifeless, gray look to them. I take quite a lot of cayenne, four capsules three times a day, with meals. My feet have a lovely pink color, which I attribute to the widening effect of the veins and capillaries that cayenne causes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »