Great product line!

Posted by Reviewer3255153 on Sep 30, 2010

Use Natures Way herbs, consistent quality. used cayenne for only a few weeks so not enough time to evaluate results.. Love iherb.com - you guys are consistently great - thanks, not many companies I can say that about lately.

Potent, I don't take a chance, i eat prior to taking this product

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Jan 04, 2011

I love this product, it kills germs and candida.

As advertised

Posted by 5210826161262109858 on Oct 20, 2014

AS the title, I do not swallow entire capsules, only sprinkle over food, still causes GI issues, due to my sensitive biology, but nonetheless, works as advertised. Very fresh cayenne.

Cayenne pepper

Posted by 4735664936097979263 on Feb 27, 2016

I take 1 capsule in the morning with food & 10 min later my stomach starts to feel hot I will keep taking & up to 2 capsules

good qaulity

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jun 03, 2016

this is a very good source of cayenne i open pills and sprinkle over food tastes good but be carefull it is strong VERY STRONG

Very good

Posted by 5522775826139140514 on Jun 08, 2016

I like it a lot. I think my blood pressure has gone down and subsequently I get less headaches.

Great

Posted by 5388487792213951019 on Aug 19, 2016

I have not had a cold since I started taking these every day, if I feel a cold starting I take 2 tablets for a couple of days and no cold . I use to get sick every year.

Great for circulation

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jul 12, 2013

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »