July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Cayenne, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

Great for circulation

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Jul 12, 2013

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

Too potent?

Posted by iherb-rocks on Nov 23, 2013

I have a feeling this was too potent for me. I'm underweight and purchased this to improve my health after a minor surgery, but it made me lose about 2kg, which I can ill afford! So I gave it to friends who've been wanting to lose weight, and one of them commented that it helps her to digest her food better.

It is what it says

Posted by Reviewer2789681 on May 24, 2012

Authentic Cayenne Pepper, if I use it as much as advised it messes up my stomach but 1-é/day are doing great.

The jury is out

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Jun 04, 2012

I tried this a few times is all, and they mean it when they say take it WITH food, not before or very long after. It burns. I was hoping for a little weight loss, but haven't been taking it long enough, nor consistently enough to know if it will work for that purpose. However, I also have Raynaud's as do some other family members, and I'm excited to know there's a remedy for that. I live in Tucson, very hot right now (100 degrees +), so taking cayenne is not appealing for the summer.