Nature's Way, Cayenne Extra Hot, 450mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1740866 on Aug 02, 2008

The best thing for those with heart problems or those who want to prevent heart problems - see the book "Left for Dead" by Dick Quinn, who went on to become healthy through having cayenne pepper, after doctors gave him up for dead. I have one capsule with a main evening meal and if I get any burning sensation (only from a small meal), I eat a banana, which removes it straight away. Rachael

Awesome Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1261358 on Apr 17, 2011

I highly recommend it. I have seen a definite improvement in my memory and my overall well being. I find if I take it on a full stomach I have better results. I'm still waiting to see if it is helpful for weight loss. It may just take longer for me. I will continue buying it.

If I could only take one supplement, cayenne would be my choice for all its health benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1658061 on Jan 30, 2010

Cayenne has so many wonderful health benefits to our bodies that I truly don't understand why everyone isn't taking it!!! If you can tolerate the heat then take this supplement! I would recommend Nature's Way Cayenne for those beginning to use this, but if your stomach can handle this "Extra Hot" then I would recommend this one! I absolutely love this product, and if I could only take one supplement---it would be cayenne!!!

Perfecto

Posted by 5378393119685005816 on Oct 04, 2012

This product is high quality and perfectly addresses my issues! I open the capsules and empty the contents into hot water and lemon juice first thing in the morning as a long term de-toxifier and a energy booster far better than coffee. I now drink decaf.coffee for the taste and pleasure.

Preventative Medicine

Posted by Reviewer1743622 on Dec 25, 2007

Use with caution! Super potent. Used in my plan of preventative medications. the Extra Hot version 100,000 heat units can be dangerous. Recommend 40,000 heat units. Read up on Cayenne (Amazon, Google)

Excellent purchase

Posted by Reviewer1525078 on Apr 09, 2008

Nature's Way Cayenne Extra Hot is an excellent product at a great price. Shipment was prompt...thanks. Raul Galindo

good quality and price

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on May 05, 2008

good quality and price

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

It is just what I need!

Excellent overall good health

Posted by Reviewer3191045 on Dec 22, 2009

If you ever master an herb for any health issue - Cayenne is the number 1 herb to take. I am a BIG-TIME BELIEVER in the power of the herb. High Points for this one "natures way extra hot"

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1478398 on Jul 28, 2010

I really like this product it has helped in lowering my blood pressure

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »