Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer1677919 on Oct 06, 2008

I like this product, the capsules are easy to swallow. I dont recommend taking these on an empty stomach though.

Works well..

Posted by Reviewer3197343 on May 23, 2009

Very Good stuff. Not too strong like the GNC brand. This is just what I need to get my blood flowing and is a good substitute for coffee if you need to be alert.

Warmer feeling

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

When I take these pills my body feels warmer and this is great in the winter. It sometimes, but not always and I don't know what makes the difference, gives me garlic taste and burbs. Otherwise, I like it.

good product, timely delivery

Posted by Reviewer3198957 on Dec 10, 2009

I like using iHerb--their shipping costs are low, their prices beat anything you can find in stores, and they have a great selection. I have been taking the Cayenne & Garlic and they seem to have helped with my circulation problems already. Plus they're both good for you. Highly recommended!

Cayenne & Garlic

Posted by Reviewer2615575 on Jun 13, 2008

Great product, will certainly order again. Thanks

Garlic and Cayenne for long life healthy heart

Posted by Reviewer2073441 on Nov 10, 2013

Great product and iHerb service, of course, I used to put cayenne & garlic in liquid but the caps are much more convenient, if you are new just make sure you eat something.

Nature's Way, Cayenne & Garlic

Posted by cosmopolitan on Jul 05, 2014

Bun, imbunatatire optima a circulatiei sanguine.

Nature's Way Cayenne & Garlic

Posted by 5200033945855018209 on Sep 28, 2015

I have been using this product for around 2 years already. I feel that my knee inflammation due to arthritis and mobility have improved. I feel safe when ingesting this product because I have had high blood pressure and cayenne and garlic are both good for heart health. Highly recommended.

none

Posted by Reviewer2139378 on Feb 04, 2012

used this product for years

i have beent taking for close to ten years

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Sep 09, 2010

keeps immune system strong, keeps blood pumping, so many other benefits - i swear it halps keep me healthy

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »