Nature's Way, Change-O-Life, 7 Herb Blend, 440 mg, 100 Capsules

My wife is happy

Posted by Reviewer1699704 on Oct 18, 2009

After reading some of the review on this product I feel we were very lucky to find this product as soon as we did. After only a couple of months of hot flashes we searched online and found your product. The hot flashes stopped within a day or two couldn't be happier.

Good for old ladies too!

Posted by Reviewer2908884 on Jul 01, 2009

When I went off my estrogen patches, a black cloud, full of hot flashes descended upon me. I was given half a bottle to try; hooray, it immediately worked. I could feel the cloud lift and leave, the hot flashes decreased enormously. If I should forget to order it and run out, again, immediately, I feel the difference. This will be with me for the rest of my life and probably do more good than all the rest put together, including other menopausal formulas.

happy joy

Posted by Reviewer3217152 on Jul 10, 2009

hot flash , mood ,working

Change YOUR life!

Posted by Reviewer1818858 on Jun 29, 2010

I have been using this product since 1997. I am 34, now, and have always had a problem with an irregular menstrual cycle. (It was only a few years ago that I was diagnosed with PCOS.) Anyway, this product cured my irregular menstrual cycles, acne, made me lose weight, and I had three children without any difficulty, even though I have PCOS (undiagnosed at the time). If you are a woman of any age and you have hormonal problems, give this a shot. I think you will be pleased! *iHerb is a fantastic company!

Great stuff for hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 02, 2010

Mother-in law and wife have used this herb combination for hot flashes during menopause and it works well.