Keeps Hot Flashes at Bay

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Feb 24, 2011

Love this stuff. Calms me down when I'm having anxiety attackes and I sleep like a baby when I take it.

Product was...ok...

Posted by Reviewer2879528 on Jan 23, 2011

I took the product for a month and felt maybe a little relief. But, was disappointed with the results after reading the reviews that some got relief right away. I placed a second order knowing you have to give it time to get in your system to be effective. There was just a very minor improvement. Unfortunately, still suffering from hot flashes & night sweats!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2106949 on Jan 12, 2011

This product has been a lifesaver. I was having 10-20 hot flashes during waking hours. Within 5 days, they were less often & less intense. Within 2 weeks the were gone entirely. I will certainly be refilling my order. Worth every penny!

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Jan 10, 2011

I can tell the difference if I don't take it. Great price, Thanks!

Not happy with doseage amount

Posted by Reviewer2665481 on Jan 05, 2011

At first I was excited to find this product but was disappointed to learn I have to take 3 pills a day, twice a day. As pleased as I was with the price and the ingredients I will most likely not order this product again.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2391026 on Dec 17, 2010

it seems to have enhanced my sleep

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2568145 on Dec 08, 2010

I have tried a few different brands of menopause supplements and they all work pretty good but considering the price, this one is definitely a winner.

Posted by Maraiani on Nov 15, 2010

I bought this hoping for some relief from hot flashes which have bothered me for more than a year after menopause,and indeed it has helped. They haven't completely disappeared but I experience them less often and most of all they no longer bother me during the night, so I can sleep much better. The only drawback is that you have to take six capsules a day, which I think is annoying and renders the product a bit expensive.

Great stuff for hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 02, 2010

Mother-in law and wife have used this herb combination for hot flashes during menopause and it works well.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010

Great product. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »