THAT WAS QUICK !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1464825 on Apr 25, 2012

The quickest results I have ever gotten with a supplement. I went from having hot flashes to not having them on the same day that I received this supplement. Amazing!

Keeps Hot Flashes at Bay

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Feb 24, 2011

Love this stuff. Calms me down when I'm having anxiety attackes and I sleep like a baby when I take it.

Great stuff for hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2119459 on Aug 02, 2010

Mother-in law and wife have used this herb combination for hot flashes during menopause and it works well.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1504819 on Jun 02, 2010

I highly recommend this natural supplement for every woman that is having any menopause symptoms. I quickly got relief from hot flashes and stopped waking up many times during the night. After 45 days of taking the Change-O-Life my long heavy periods have lightend up and shortend!! I believe this is a safe and inexpensive way to get relief during this time of life.

Why I take Change-O-Life

Posted by Reviewer2620168 on Nov 19, 2007

I'm convinced it makes me laugh when I really want to cry!

More balanced

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Jan 18, 2008

That is to say, I'm more unbalanced when I don't take these!

Good Product

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Oct 17, 2011

I had a hysterectomy in my 30s. I'm now in my mid fifties and find I was able to bypass the hot flash period. Yay! I purchased Change-O-Life because a reviewer of this product mentioned how it helps with mood swings. With the absence of my monthly periods, mood swings have long since left me. But, I have occasion where my fibromyalgia and lupus flares can cause some mood swings. This product helps greatly to mellow out minor depression and upsets. I highly recommend this product.

Posted by Maraiani on Nov 15, 2010

I bought this hoping for some relief from hot flashes which have bothered me for more than a year after menopause,and indeed it has helped. They haven't completely disappeared but I experience them less often and most of all they no longer bother me during the night, so I can sleep much better. The only drawback is that you have to take six capsules a day, which I think is annoying and renders the product a bit expensive.

Product was...ok...

Posted by Reviewer2879528 on Jan 23, 2011

I took the product for a month and felt maybe a little relief. But, was disappointed with the results after reading the reviews that some got relief right away. I placed a second order knowing you have to give it time to get in your system to be effective. There was just a very minor improvement. Unfortunately, still suffering from hot flashes & night sweats!

Not used yet, but trust Natur's Way.

Posted by Reviewer1893348 on Dec 04, 2012