10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Charcoal, Activated, 280 mg, 100 Capsules

great

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 31, 2010

great for any stomach upset. stopped my mothers food poising in it's tracks last week. i also suffer from ulcerative colitis and if i feel a bout coming on i take a couple. it seem so set me straight.

work well

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Nov 06, 2010

great for an upset stomach, but take alone as they can interfere with absorption of other supplements.

Ultimate medicine

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011

Well if you have issue with your stomach ... or colon ... more to say ... you can throw other medicines. This one is strong enough to take care of a lot of your troubles, in a very natural way. Great product, saved my days and my nights (tons of them).

It's Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2284411 on Dec 28, 2009

This product works even better then I though it would I consider it the new miracle substance I will continue to use it for sure and I suggest every one else in the world should use it as well. I am starting to be able to walk up stairs, I have not been able to for years, and I can breath much better, I sleep better at night, and think clearer and faster

Charcoal capsules

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 29, 2009

Charcoal is excellent to break up gas or stop diarrhea. I have used this product for years and find it very helpful.