Good product

Posted by 4757860617612570925 on Jun 01, 2015

Good product to soothe the intestines

latest tooth whitening craze

Posted by 4698104193178228336 on May 25, 2015

There are reviews, blogs, and videos all over the internet about using charcoal for natural tooth whitening. We decided to give it a try. It does work, with disciplined frequency. However, we were immediately pleased with other noticeable oral health benefits: smoother teeth (like dentist fresh), healthier gums, and better breath. There is no taste to the product, which is also convenient.

Great quality!

Posted by Meytar on Apr 20, 2015

I love this product! Charcoal is known to absorb toxins and everything that doesn't settle with your stomach... I take it when I get nauseous or when I have a stomach discomfort or right before I eat dairy. It helps a lot1

Amazing, a must have supplement!

Posted by 4852122534601978981 on Mar 20, 2015

Charcoal is something I always keep around my house. It works wonder for upset stomachs, and as I can see in the reviews- many other uses as well. I get have random stomach pains before or after my period. I get bloating, gas & sharp pains. Charcoal is the only thing that helps with the pain & makes me able to resume to my daily activities. I will always repurchase this.

Great

Posted by 5557751387322163256 on Mar 05, 2015

These are great. I use them for upset tummy, and also in home made beauty products!

Nature's Way Activated Charcoal

Posted by Time4U2BWell on Feb 27, 2015

A great product to have on hand if you eat something that doesn't agree with you... or get food poisoning. It certainly helps.

Great for once in awhile

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

I use this once in awhile to brush my teeth with. I like this a lot, but be warned charcoal prevents other vitamins and nutrients from being absorbed into your body so I only use this once in awhile.

Teeth Whitening!

Posted by 5223779065648927933 on Feb 14, 2015

IT WORKS!! i just simply pop open some capsules into a small sealed container then every morning dip a wet toothbrush into the powder and brush brush brush (make sure not to swallow the paste!) then follow up with my regular toothpaste. My teeth have whitened quite a bit within a month that now i use this method just twice a week to keep my pearly whites white. Although i haven't personally tried this, my friend does love doing a weekly face mask with activated charcoal, she says it really clears up tiny bumps on her face.

Gut problems

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 08, 2015

I use this when I have digestive upset that sends me to the restroom. It really works to stop the diarrhea. Sorry if I was too detailed but it works great.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Feb 02, 2015

I haven't had food posioning yet but Ive taken it a couple of time as a detox and it worked