a life saver

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Nov 04, 2011

I had been having stomach pain--very uncomfortable. Not sure if it's an ulcer, gall bladder problem or something else. One really bad night, I did some searching on the internet for something to ease the pain. Most of the things recommended I didn't have or would need a prescription to get--something I try to avoid. But one article did recommend activated charcoal--something I had on hand--pretty important at 3am. About 30 minutes after taking a couple, I felt better than I had in weeks. I had to keep taking them about every 2 hrs to keep the pain at bay so I did more research on I-herb. Added mastic gum, aloe vera and DGL (licorice) to my daily routine--what a relief. Now I only take the charcoal when the pain flares up but I won't be without it again. Do some research--it's pretty amazing stuff, not just for stomach discomfort!

Flatulence reduced

Posted by Reviewer1315169 on Nov 14, 2009

Reduces flatulence but not substantially, hard to digest even with water and repeated on me for the first 30 min. Not so sure if they really work, it all depends on what you eat in your diet.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

works like a charm for excessive gas on high protein diets or when you ate something dodgy and can feel that the stomach is not happy with you

Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer1712303 on Sep 17, 2009

I wish I would have tried this long ago! Absorbs the gas that makes my tummy rumble loudly and embarrass me...much less anxiety over going into quiet situations.

No more gas

Posted by Vancouver on Jun 05, 2008

Simplest product out there to stop gas. Any other products will only decrease the pain in the stomach, but this one actually stops the embarrassing process.

Great for Detox Reactions

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on Jul 03, 2008

I use this for whenever I get a detox reaction. Exercising sometimes make me itch all over or gives me stomach problems. This helps any kind of detox or allergic reactions!

I don't get the hype...

Posted by Reviewer1827259 on Feb 21, 2009

The charcoal has not reduced my acid reflux/gas associated with it. I started with 1, then 2 at a time - still no relief. I'm not impressed. At all!

Teeth Whitening!

Posted by 5223779065648927933 on Feb 14, 2015

IT WORKS!! i just simply pop open some capsules into a small sealed container then every morning dip a wet toothbrush into the powder and brush brush brush (make sure not to swallow the paste!) then follow up with my regular toothpaste. My teeth have whitened quite a bit within a month that now i use this method just twice a week to keep my pearly whites white. Although i haven't personally tried this, my friend does love doing a weekly face mask with activated charcoal, she says it really clears up tiny bumps on her face.

Mop up that toxin

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

Carbons are very good at mopping up all kinds of toxins and adsorbing bacteria. They're a cheap chelation option and are probably under appreciated by doctors (who only use them for overdoses).

Review on Nature's Way Activated Charcoal capsules

Posted by 4740410512276343596 on Sep 14, 2013

i don't take this orally so i can't really tell. i break the capsules to get the activated charcoal powder and dip my toothbrush on the bristles and brush my teeth with it. it does clean well and doesn't leave black residue. when i'm lazy, i mixed with water and gargle it as oral wash. And its affordable!