Charcoal Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2740824 on Apr 01, 2011

Three years ago I had a horrendous case of food poisoning. I was so sick I thought I would die and these charcoal capsules literally saved me!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2190469 on Nov 03, 2010

works like a charm for excessive gas on high protein diets or when you ate something dodgy and can feel that the stomach is not happy with you

Teeth Whitening!

Posted by 5223779065648927933 on Feb 14, 2015

IT WORKS!! i just simply pop open some capsules into a small sealed container then every morning dip a wet toothbrush into the powder and brush brush brush (make sure not to swallow the paste!) then follow up with my regular toothpaste. My teeth have whitened quite a bit within a month that now i use this method just twice a week to keep my pearly whites white. Although i haven't personally tried this, my friend does love doing a weekly face mask with activated charcoal, she says it really clears up tiny bumps on her face.

Flatulence reduced

Posted by Reviewer1315169 on Nov 14, 2009

Reduces flatulence but not substantially, hard to digest even with water and repeated on me for the first 30 min. Not so sure if they really work, it all depends on what you eat in your diet.

Does what it promises

Posted by Reviewer1712303 on Sep 17, 2009

I wish I would have tried this long ago! Absorbs the gas that makes my tummy rumble loudly and embarrass me...much less anxiety over going into quiet situations.

No more gas

Posted by Vancouver on Jun 05, 2008

Simplest product out there to stop gas. Any other products will only decrease the pain in the stomach, but this one actually stops the embarrassing process.

Amazing, a must have supplement!

Posted by 4852122534601978981 on Mar 20, 2015

Charcoal is something I always keep around my house. It works wonder for upset stomachs, and as I can see in the reviews- many other uses as well. I get have random stomach pains before or after my period. I get bloating, gas & sharp pains. Charcoal is the only thing that helps with the pain & makes me able to resume to my daily activities. I will always repurchase this.

Great for Detox Reactions

Posted by Reviewer1949637 on Jul 03, 2008

I use this for whenever I get a detox reaction. Exercising sometimes make me itch all over or gives me stomach problems. This helps any kind of detox or allergic reactions!

Mop up that toxin

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

Carbons are very good at mopping up all kinds of toxins and adsorbing bacteria. They're a cheap chelation option and are probably under appreciated by doctors (who only use them for overdoses).

These work great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like the amount of activated charcoal in these. These will help keep gas in your system down. I use two a day along with a tbsp of Zeoforce and cholestyramine in 16oz water to remove toxins from my body; all this produces gas. I have mold in my system and my dr is using these things to clear it out of my system. This brand does not leave/leak charcoal from the capsules into the bottle.