Linz

Posted by 5351754241686348678 on Apr 07, 2014

My dog ate berries from a palm tree and was vomiting and had stomach pain. I broke open the charcoal capsules and mixed them with water and gave it to her four times by eyedropper until we could get to the vet. Within 15 mins she was less distressed and by the time we got to the vet he said she was fine, that the charcoal was what he would have given her.

Good Product

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 18, 2013

Every home should have it. If you eat something that doesn't agree with you... or if you eat something that might be toxic, this stuff will help get you through it.

good product w/o magnesium stearate in it

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

Was glad to find a good activated charcoal product without mag. stearate. I feel better now that I don't take so many products with that additive in them.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1945196 on Apr 28, 2011

Really helps with gas discomfort. I would recommend to any anyone who has this problem.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer2317713 on Jul 26, 2011

Great in my cleanse, just open a capsule into my shake. I can also use it for when I get gas from my cleansing.

great

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Aug 26, 2011

I use this as part of neural-sens protocol for detoxing...

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2980361 on Nov 28, 2011

Worked well to calm my stomach.

Anti bloating

Posted by Reviewer1919726 on Dec 08, 2011

The best anti bloating solution that I have tried.

Charcoal caps

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Dec 20, 2011

This is wonderful to get rid of stinky gas and stomach pains or bad food, digestion problems. I took 4 caps after a meal where I thought I ate bad contaminated food and with in 2 hours, I felt great! I have bottle with me at all times.

V.I.P. - Very Important Product

Posted by Reviewer2591812 on Jul 06, 2015

I've taken these after eating something "funny" and subsequently feeling sick to my stomach. . .unfortunately, on numerous occasions. In each case, I can honestly say I felt much better within half an hour of swallowing two capsules. This is a must-have product for your medicine cabinet.