Nature's Way, Charcoal, Activated, 280 mg, 100 Capsules

very good and health product.

Posted by Reviewer1910354 on Jul 01, 2009

Since I using Charcoal, I don't have any problem with stomach. It's helping me, Thanks!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2954435 on Jul 28, 2010

It is great to have on hand - Husband and bulldog have very sensitive digestive systems - The charcoal is a quick fix for both of them - Husband packs a bottle on international travel - It is gentle and effective - We highly recommend

These work great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I like the amount of activated charcoal in these. These will help keep gas in your system down. I use two a day along with a tbsp of Zeoforce and cholestyramine in 16oz water to remove toxins from my body; all this produces gas. I have mold in my system and my dr is using these things to clear it out of my system. This brand does not leave/leak charcoal from the capsules into the bottle.

This appears to be purer than the Nature's Answer brand

Posted by Reviewer1873086 on Apr 21, 2011

I ordered this at the same time as the Nature's Answer brand. When I finished a bottle of a Solaray brand and started Nature's Answer, Ibut became slightly ill. I think this has something to do with the calcium silicate or possibly the rice flour. This brand has neither which is more important for someone with EI/MCS and food allergies.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Aug 01, 2011

Activated charcoal works to reduce or eliminate gas, though I've never seen any difference between brands