July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Chlorophyll Concentrate, 90 Softgel Capsules

really helps with body odor

Posted by Reviewer1228001 on Oct 26, 2009

I started using this a while back as I read that it helps with body odors.....I have had more odor as a female, not in my underarms but in my lower privates - where I had most of my odor & I live in the desert SW too so it makes it a real problem with it being warm so much of the time - amazingly this has really helped & on some days when I am sweaty I notice the odor is not there like before so yay!

Internal Deoderant

Posted by Foosaboi on Jun 22, 2006

I've been using this product for about ten years. Tried knock-offs from other companies, but they were a waste of money. I take one with each meal, and it helps keep my skunk roadkill B.O. under control!

extra chlorophyll is always a plus

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Jul 28, 2008

Thanks for offering this great product. It's more than an internal deodorant, its good for the complexion.

natures way chlorophyll capsules

Posted by Reviewer1606813 on Sep 22, 2008

My midwife advised that I take chlorophyll since I am having low energy in this pregnancy. I do believe it is helping and am pleased with the product. I ordered capsules since liquid stains teeth. Would repurchase.

Delightful Product!

Posted by Reviewer3033439 on Jan 02, 2009

I had been using a competitor's product, but it was prohibitively expensive, so I was very happy to find Chlorofresh. It works as promised. My sensitive skin enjoys taking a break from wearing deodorant every once in a while, and I am happy to report that Chlorofresh eliminates other body odors as well!