really helps with body odor

Posted by Reviewer1228001 on Oct 26, 2009

I started using this a while back as I read that it helps with body odors.....I have had more odor as a female, not in my underarms but in my lower privates - where I had most of my odor & I live in the desert SW too so it makes it a real problem with it being warm so much of the time - amazingly this has really helped & on some days when I am sweaty I notice the odor is not there like before so yay!

Internal Deoderant

Posted by Foosaboi on Jun 22, 2006

I've been using this product for about ten years. Tried knock-offs from other companies, but they were a waste of money. I take one with each meal, and it helps keep my skunk roadkill B.O. under control!

extra chlorophyll is always a plus

Posted by Reviewer1039343 on Jul 28, 2008

Thanks for offering this great product. It's more than an internal deodorant, its good for the complexion.

natures way chlorophyll capsules

Posted by Reviewer1606813 on Sep 22, 2008

My midwife advised that I take chlorophyll since I am having low energy in this pregnancy. I do believe it is helping and am pleased with the product. I ordered capsules since liquid stains teeth. Would repurchase.

No mention if the Soy is from GMO or not

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Jun 17, 2014

I will give one star just because of the negligence of not informing the customer whether the soy oil and soy lecithin in this product is made from GMO soy or not.

Delightful Product!

Posted by Reviewer3033439 on Jan 02, 2009

I had been using a competitor's product, but it was prohibitively expensive, so I was very happy to find Chlorofresh. It works as promised. My sensitive skin enjoys taking a break from wearing deodorant every once in a while, and I am happy to report that Chlorofresh eliminates other body odors as well!

Great results

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on Jun 08, 2009

Within a day of starting these capsules, I could tell the difference. I can now get by with a gentle natural deodorant as apposed to the harsh chemical ones I use to need.

Works pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2375283 on Oct 31, 2009

I purchased this item to help with body odor and after about 2 weeks I noticed a significant reduction.

Gets rid of body odor

Posted by Reviewer2005746 on Jan 27, 2010

This stuff is the only brand I will buy - it does the job of offensive odor stemming from eating too much garlic, etc.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Jan 17, 2012

I have been taking these for about four months and i really like them they cleared up my adult acne and has helped keep me regular,along side of lightly detoxing my system I have a overall better feeling and energy I can't wait to see how things are going after taking them for a year.